You have 12 hours to search for supplies, transportation or you can continue your journey.
But as soon as night falls, you must find shelter, turn it into a fortress to stand against the hordes of monsters.
Equip soldiers, use bonuses and do not forget to follow the energy level of your fighters.
In battle be useful to your transport, it would be nice to find a tank.
Every day the number of monsters to get more, they mutate into stronger and more dangerous forms.
Name: Dodging Dots
Come up with your own strategy. Collect myriads of dots and maneuver from the coming blocks. Beware! There gonna be lots of them!
The minimalistic world will captivate you for a long time. Try out!
Use upgrades to improve your game experience 🎮 Increase the velocity 🏄 of the dots to avoid the avalanche of blocks. Or you can increase the number of falling boosters to break 💥 through it, the choice is yours! Nice color shades that change throughout the game Ongoing game. Original soundtrack 🎧 Integration with Google Play Games Compete with other players 🏆 18 achievements to warm up your interest 🔥 Simple control, play with one finger Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groovin.blocks.delicate.survive.gameplay
Feel free to leave comments. We really interested in improving this product and appreciate your support.
By Ty Typhoon
I like to build my A - Team now.
I need loyal people who can trust and believe in a dream.
If you got time and no need for direct pay please contact me now.
We cant pay now, you will recieve a lifetime percentage if the released game will give earnings.
If I get the best people together for a team, everything should be possible.
What i need:
- Programmer c++
- Unity / Unreal - we must check whats possible, please share your experience with me.
- Sculpter, 3D Artist
- Marketing / Promotion
What i do:
- Studio Owner
- Recruit exactly you
- Main theme composing
- Game design
- Gun, swords, shields and weapon design
- Character, plants and animal design
Please dont ask about the Name of the Game, about Designs or Screenshots.
The game will be defintitly affected about our and your skills if you join the team.
Planned for the big Game:
- 1st person shooter
- online multiplayer
- character manipulation
- complete big open world with like lifetime actions and reactions
- gunstore with many items to buy
- many upgrades for players
- specials like mini games
So if you are interested in joining a team with a nearly complete game idea, contact me now and tell me what you can do.
joerg federmann composing#2898
Hello! I am an artist thats been wanting to develop a visual novel game called, "Hyacynth" , with another artist, @Quinncy Sama
and our marketer, @Anthony Cao who is also part of the team.
Hyacynth is a thriller, tragedy based story played in the view of a man reborn as a serial killer.
As a visual novel, there would be various routes and endings within the story. I would also like to implement pixel mini games as well.
My goal with Hyacynth is to make the game both pc and mobile based. This is my first time starting such a large project so I plan to make it free/non-profit
with hopes in making in-game purchases an available choice in the future. I am mainly an Artist and character designer with a general idea of the main story route.
With this in mind, I am looking for various people and talents who are willing to join and contribute to completing this project:
- A writer(s) that can help me further flesh out the story and help keep any branching routes to flow well with each other.
- A programmer(s) to code the game and implement various features including a mini game that would occur within the main visual novel.
Due to the nature and features of the game I am looking for someone that has experience with Unity. I do not have any knowledge with coding so I won't be able to help much there ;w; this part of the project may be a challenge so perhaps a group of coders would make the processes smoother along the road.
- A GUI designer that can design the overall user interface and system graphics for the game.
- Artists for cover art, props, cg, backgrounds and sprites. As artists, Quin and I would be the main contributors to this field however it never hurts to find some helping hands! We are mainly looking for props and background artists at the moment however, we would also like a sprite artist to help us make the sprite making process for efficient. If you are interested in joining the team as an artist, you must provide any examples of your past work for I wish to look for styles that would be coherent with the already existing art styles that we plan to use for the game.
With the hopes of implementing a pixel based mini game, we are also looking for pixel artists interested in joining as well!
Future roles we are also looking for but are not mandatory at the moment:
- Song writer/composer(s) for background music and OST's
- Sound Designers for various effects and actions in the game.
- Voice Actors, this isn't a mandatory feature for the project at the moment, but we do hope to implement voiced dialogues within the game as well.
Our main source in communication for the project will be discord so you must provide your discord ID when applying via comment or PM.
Thank you everyone for your attention and I await your responses!
As of right now Voice actors will not be out biggest priority since there are many characters still in development. If you are interested in joining the Voice acting field of the project feel free to send us a PM providing examples of your past works.
We are currently looking for writers who are willing to collaborate with our main writer for the script may be dialogue heavy.
The following roles listed below are still open:
- GUI Designer
- Sound Designer
- CG artist
- Background artist
- Sprite artist