New Battle Royale type game needs developers

Started by
7 comments, last by Vivekshah 6 years, 10 months ago

I'm looking for a group of people who are willing to develop a battle royale type game that has a different take on it which could be ground breaking and will be the most popular type of battle royale game in it's genre. I'm looking for very serious enquirers who are passionate about their work and are looking for something extra. This is a highly secretive genre that would snowball other studio's to do the same just as it has in the beginning. As we all know this genre has started to come out of the woodworks and many studio's are beginning to catch onto it; however, with this twist/idea it will blow them out the water. I need all forms of talent for the development for this game as I am lead developer at the moment. 

I will need to have a full crew for the development of this game before I reveal the specifics of this game because it's literally ground breaking and I will not disappoint. I already have a 3 page summary to what you'll expect in this game. If you are interested I have a discord where we can meet online where I will give you:

- 3 page game summary

- Conference with all team members

- Detailed information for roles

- Personal expectations

- Schedule

As team leader and game designer, you should expect me to deliver the information that you'll need to fulfill your specific role in the studio. I have detailed information about what the game should look and feel. With your help, we can accomplish that and more. We will be on top and we will be highly known on twitch. Please send your resume/portfolio and information about yourself to my e-mail and I will get back with you. I will suggest that you have discord as our starting point for communication so it will be wise to go ahead and setup an account. Our first meeting we will introduce ourselves and give information about our roles. We will get situated with how the studio will work and how the development works. I'll see you in discord.

Send resume/portfolio's to Letsfu2016@gmail.com

Advertisement

This is not the right place to post this. If you are offering a paid job you should post at the jobs section otherwise request to move this to the hobby projects. I wouldn't boost to much about your idea though, every programmer knows ideas are worth nothing, if you are serious about it and offering a paid job then just a view worth about it should be enough. Talk more about what is to be expected from the persons you are looking for and what they can get out of it.

What size team are you looking for? How much are you paying, a rough idea? Are you fine with working over the net?

50 minutes ago, SoughRex said:

As team leader and game designer, you should expect me to deliver the information that you'll need to fulfill your specific role in the studio.

Don't ever do this unless you are a pro developer, hell even the pro's leave the leads in charge of most choices.

Think of it, if a artist comes to you and tells you that a faster and cheaper effects can be made by using shaders and a roll over system, it would also save on loading times. You approve this and now unknowingly you have eliminated regular levels, to get regular levels again your game will split into two parts.

Do you know enough about art and design to build a full artist bible by yourself? Could you explain to a programmer how every mechanic connects to a other; what variables they should use where?

Simple, when you hire a team like this the further you are from the inner workings the better, these people know there roles and how to fill them. All they need from you is clear instructions on how you want things, they will then work towards that goal.

Thanks for the input everyone I'm glad to hear from you. This specific project does need to go into hobby project. I know alot about what needs to be done to deliver. Most of these questions can be answered within the conference.  As far as pay many studio's will go through what it takes to get what needs to be done to produce the game and then take the pay afterwards which includes in game payments for services which I do intend to reimburse. All I know is that the product that I have in mind is well worth. I need a faithful, loyal, and dedicated team which would understand clearly after the conference. I'm sure alot of people with more experience with such things would know more but I'm dedicated and trying really hard to get this done. 

Moved to Hobby Projects.

1 hour ago, SoughRex said:

As far as pay many studio's will go through what it takes to get what needs to be done to produce the game and then take the pay afterwards

How would this even work? Most studio's only keep around savings to keep things running for three to four months without pay; if they even have that.

Working for free on a game that could take years would mean either not working on it full time or going bankrupt in a attempt to make it. No professional studio can afford to work for free, computers run on very expensive electricity.

You should look for individual volunteers instead. Good luck.

Either start on this game, make it open source and get free help or get a loan to pay for employees or freelance work. Getting a " a faithful, loyal, and dedicated team" that can handle a complete game will be next to impossible. Kickstarter would be another option, still you need to be able to show some great stuff, at least a prototype with some gameplay and the mood you are going for.

if you are serious about it Let's Talk more about what you are looking for?

Get in touch: https://www.capermint.com/contact-us/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement