• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Kaligula1982
      Hello ,
      In my job , i write alot for game description , like word connect , word brain , word crossy and alot more like that
      You can see all that in my website  https://www.gameanswer.net/

Regards
    • By DecoDy Studio
      Hello all
      I am currently, and after long time thinking and planning, looking for enthusiast people to be part of a team to develop games, my idea is to build a game studio although I am in a very early stage. As a lot of work is needed to be done I need people to participate and be part of this long term project, I can't do everything and I don't have the knowledge to complete all the work needed for games.
      My first idea is to develop Mobile Games and in particular VR / AR games, I've built a prototype in ARKit with Unity and I have also a couple of games ideas which could be the first games to be released. To do that, I am looking in the short term for developers and creative people (designers, concept artists, etc.) and in the long term musicians, marketing, business development, etc. It is not required a previous experience as I am planning to release first small games while the team is learning and getting the experience to do make bigger games every time we do a new one.
      If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more, send me a private message and I will be more than happy to talk.
      DS
    • By Cahit Karahan

Hi, I'm new in this forum. It is honorable to see such communities exist. I would like to share my new game. I did for android with unity. I know the game is a little awkward , but you have to know that this game is from the time when Unity's name is Unity3D  I have made my first game when I was 12. Now I am 22.  I have taken a lot of experience in this process and I can make better games nowadays. I have published this game nowadays but actually this game is very old but also it is very special for me :))
      I have just wanted to retouch and share this game, because it has a very important place for me.

DESCRIPTION FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE

It's a special free 3D horror adventure action game for the halloween. Fun with scary sound effects and musics, 3D realistic graphics, you will feel the horror in the deep of your heart. Use your reflex. Totally free adventure. Totally scary horror game. 

Tamarra, she is a beast from our world. She needs to consume souls from innocent people to stay alive. Story begins, the old Elaris tribe had lost their everything because of this beast who lived in the well. Araknas was the most powerful warrior of the tribe. One day, Araknas's mother was killed by the servant beasts of Tamarra. That's how Araknas's journey to the well begins. Tamara's well is guarded by horrible beasts. Araknas has to pass all servant beasts until he reaches Tamarra.

Even death at the end is worth the revenge. 
      Are you brave enough to jump into Tamarra's well?

Survive from witch attacks, clown attacks and many scary creature.

- Realistic 3D graphics.
      - Scary sounds.
      - Scary musics.
      - Best experience with headphones.
      - A demon cage where you can imprison all the demons one by one
      - The witches do not like help, but they love blood stone. Witch store where you can develop your abilities and get new abilities.
      - Countless beasts.
      - At the end of the well there is a hidden surprise for you.

*We do not recommend this game to people with clown phobia, spider phobia, or panic attacks.*

**!!!**Note : This game is an early-access game, we are upgrading new features every day, new beasts, new improvements, as an example online 1vs1 fall on the list, so stay on connect and follow Halloween : Horror Well on Google Play.**!!!**

• By Kristiyan21
      Hello guys,i am writing this topic to get to the opinion of more people.I have just released my first game for android(worked on it for about 5-6 months in my spare time) i used Unity framework and i am planning to make it a big project but i had to release 1.0 version so i am 100% sure i wouldn't quit the project at some time.What i am asking any of you guys is to give me your opinion about the game. What do you like,what you don't , is the ad too irritating?is the GUI okay?any information you might consider usefull for me would be helpful,thanks in advance!
      the game on google play:
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KindieGames.PlaneDash
    • By Tuner_z

Name: One Level: Stickman Jailbreak
      Price: Free
      Developer: RTU Studio
      Platform: Android
      Language: C# (Unity3D)
      Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RTU.OneLevel

Hello!
      I want to show you my game! "One level: Stickman Jailbreak" is a puzzle game with unusual gameplay where you must help the character to escape from prison. You just need to take the key and get out alive. The game has only one level, and there are many ways to complete it. Not everything is as simple as it might seem at first glance, so there are clues in the game.

Short description:
      Nobody escapes from here!

Description:
      Tommy got into trouble again! Our hero is behind bars. But he's not going to stay in jail for a long time and he decides to escape. Tommy steals a key and gets out of the jail cell. But our friend doesn't go free: Tommy suddenly finds himself in the same room from which he just escaped! The conditions for escaping change every time. In order to go free Tommy will have to solve logical puzzles and you can help him in this!
      At first it will be easy, but the tension will increase, and the tasks will become more complicated with each level. You should use your brain for all 100%, but if your skill is not enough, you can use a hint or ask for help from friends!
      You can solve the puzzles alone or with your friends and spend time well!

Features: 
      Features:
      - 48 unique levels;
      - the game is translated into 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean;
      - the function of "help from friend";
      - hints;
      - instructions.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

IOKit has very large swapped size on iPhone6

We use OpenGL ES2.0 for our game.

On iPhone6 series, the IOKit has very large swapped size(100MB for just one resource, 0 resident size and 0 dirty size) which will lead to crash,

for the same setting, almost no swapped size on iPhone 5 and 7 series...(attached images are iphone 5,6,7 in order)

Our textures are mostly 1024x1024, 512x512, one 2048x1024

any ideas?

iphone5.JPG

iphone6.JPG

iphone7p.JPG

Edited by chenke6950

Advertisement

OpenGL textures will show up under IOKit.  With that in mind, here are a few things I noticed that might help - 

The iPhone5 is the only one that maintains a zero swapped size and is also the one with the smallest screen size.  So maybe screen size is a factor?  Especially if you're doing multiple render passes.

Your iPhone6 is running iOS 9, so perhaps there was a memory management change for iOS 10 that effects what you're doing.  Metal had some changes in iOS 10 with texture-handling, but I think that was mostly to support wide-range pixel formats.  Still might be worth looking into.

13 hours ago, missionctrl said:

OpenGL textures will show up under IOKit.  With that in mind, here are a few things I noticed that might help - 

The iPhone5 is the only one that maintains a zero swapped size and is also the one with the smallest screen size.  So maybe screen size is a factor?  Especially if you're doing multiple render passes.

Your iPhone6 is running iOS 9, so perhaps there was a memory management change for iOS 10 that effects what you're doing.  Metal had some changes in iOS 10 with texture-handling, but I think that was mostly to support wide-range pixel formats.  Still might be worth looking into.

hi, missionctrl

we tested an iPhone6 and iPhone6p on iOS 10.3.2, same problem. 

we do not use any multiple render pass, only render to the window.

I guess iPhonn5 do not have swapped size is because it exits after iPhone5s.

Edited by chenke6950