Are journals still here?

Started by
5 comments, last by d000hg 6 years, 10 months ago

I don't see them in the top nav-bar and I can't see where followed journals are listed?

Advertisement

Yes, now they're called Blogs.

Will I still be following ones I was following previously and get notifications of new posts or do I need to set them up again?

Also, that page is so, so bad - I've no idea what's going on it's like 3 separate pages have been welded together. I can't even see a "search" button so I'm left with 180 pages of blogs to trawl through?

I definitely can't see anything suggesting I'm currently following any blogs either, and I can't search for them... all I want is to see what Slayemin is up to but I can't even find his user profile let alone his blog.

12 hours ago, d000hg said:

Also, that page is so, so bad - I've no idea what's going on it's like 3 separate pages have been welded together. I can't even see a "search" button so I'm left with 180 pages of blogs to trawl through?

I definitely can't see anything suggesting I'm currently following any blogs either, and I can't search for them... all I want is to see what Slayemin is up to but I can't even find his user profile let alone his blog.

We're still toying with the Blogs index look.

As for search: https://www.gamedev.net/search/. You can search everything on the site, including blogs and members. (or Activity -> Search)

Admin for GameDev.net.

Thanks for the reply. I like the overhaul other than this :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement