Sign in to follow this  
gamesthatcouldbeworse

...KILL COMMANDO [free] [gamejolt]

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Armantium
      Lip-syncing and believable facial expressions.
      I have Maya licence for 3 years, but I haven't explored this aspect yet, as I've focused on mechanistic animations so far. I was wondering if there is a specialized software outside of Maya  that would make this very easy and quick. I would only need it for 3-5 characters, but I suppose I could use the exact same facial animation mechanism for all of them.
      If you are an experienced Maya user, I would appreciate your response even more. If the easy and quick solution already exists in Maya 2018, I would hate the expenditure of an additional specialized software(also, how time-consuming would it be if if you have about 1000 words of dialog).

• By pseudomarvin
      I assumed that if a shader is computationally expensive then the execution is just slower. But running the following GLSL FS instead just crashes
      void main() { float x = 0; float y = 0; int sum = 0; for (float x = 0; x < 10; x += 0.00005) { for (float y = 0; y < 10; y += 0.00005) { sum++; } } fragColor = vec4(1, 1, 1 , 1.0); } with unhandled exception in nvoglv32.dll. Are there any hard limits on the number of steps/time that a shader can take before it is shut down? I was thinking about implementing some time intensive computation in shaders where it would take on the order of seconds to compute a frame, is that possible? Thanks.
    • By khawk
      CRYENGINE has released their latest version with support for Vulkan, Substance integration, and more. Learn more from their announcement and check out the highlights below.
      Substance Integration
      CRYENGINE uses Substance internally in their workflow and have released a direct integration.

Vulkan API
      A beta version of the Vulkan renderer to accompany the DX12 implementation. Vulkan is a cross-platform 3D graphics and compute API that enables developers to have high-performance real-time 3D graphics applications with balanced CPU/GPU usage. 

Entity Components
      CRYENGINE has addressed a longstanding issue with game code managing entities within the level. The Entity Component System adds a modular and intuitive method to construct games.
      And More
      View the full release details at the CRYENGINE announcement here.

View full story
    • By khawk
      CRYENGINE has released their latest version with support for Vulkan, Substance integration, and more. Learn more from their announcement and check out the highlights below.
      Substance Integration
      CRYENGINE uses Substance internally in their workflow and have released a direct integration.

Vulkan API
      A beta version of the Vulkan renderer to accompany the DX12 implementation. Vulkan is a cross-platform 3D graphics and compute API that enables developers to have high-performance real-time 3D graphics applications with balanced CPU/GPU usage. 

Entity Components
      CRYENGINE has addressed a longstanding issue with game code managing entities within the level. The Entity Component System adds a modular and intuitive method to construct games.
      And More
      View the full release details at the CRYENGINE announcement here.
    • By ilovegames
      Beat Spirit is a fun game in the Side-Scroller genre with elements of RPG. You'll have to fight the undead in different locations and under varying conditions. The playroom is generated, so you will always have to wait for something new and different. Earn gold and discover new things! The game is quite hardcore and unusual. Try something new
      Download https://falcoware.com/BeaterSpirit.php

• Popular Now