Hello , i would like to showcase my first game project, a simple endless casual arcade game called Apples Mania : Apple Catcher. The game has simple goal , scoring as high as possible by collecting falling apples while the difficulty gradually increases. Different apples are worth different amount of points and there are also 2 power-ups to help you in your challenge.
The game took me about 2 months to complete and polish and i made everything except for the music tracks and some of the sound files. Made in unity and blender3d.
Would appreciate any kind of feedback.
Google Play Link
We would like to present our new panel: Swatchoos, the most advanced swatch panel for Adobe Photoshop CC with lots of features and improvements like:
- Group Creation and Management
- Swatch and Group Reordering
- Change brightness and darkness of any color
- Sort Swatches by Luminosity or HUE
- Fill any Shape/Text/Bitmap layer
- Generate Swatches from bitmaps and .psd layers
- Customisable the look of your color
- Import .aco or bitmaps
- Share your swatch palettes with others
- Auto color naming
and much much more.
You can try it for free so go to www.swatchoos.com and test it out!