>>Developer looking for 2d artists and animators for an unconventional adventure RPG {Royalties!}

Started by
1 comment, last by KthulhuHimself 6 years, 9 months ago

Greetings.

My name is Kthulhu, and I am currently organising a rather amazing indie project with many interactive characters, emotionally powerful intertwining plots and a few rather... unconventional features.

As it stands, 2d artists are needed. If you have knowledge (even basic) in character design, background design or animation, you'll be fitting to fill any of the open roles (currently, there are multiple vacancies, the more the merrier). Bonus perks are capabilities in pixel-art, animation involving pixel-art, and similar specialties.

If you want to be part of this endeavour, contact me at eran190@gmail.com ; no need for a resume, but a portfolio is recommended. If you can draw a proportional character according to a given description (accuracy is a perk), and have the time to dedicate to this project (ideally a few hours a week, at least), you'll qualify.

>>>>>>>>>>>>In return, I will be gladly willing to help you on whatever project you have cooking, as I can help in many different facets... Writing (plot/character related), game design and advice/critique regarding pretty much any aspect of the game are my areas of expertise!

Sincerely, and awaiting our potential partnership, Kthulhu.

public string WhatIsThis?(int You're going to talk)

{

File.AppendAllText(@"c\DownToEveryone\JustBecauseYouWonAGameOf.txt", "Trivial Pur?");

string s = "uit? Perhap";

return s;

}

Advertisement

I will note that also being able to work with paper is a perk.

public string WhatIsThis?(int You're going to talk)

{

File.AppendAllText(@"c\DownToEveryone\JustBecauseYouWonAGameOf.txt", "Trivial Pur?");

string s = "uit? Perhap";

return s;

}

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement