• Advertisement
KthulhuHimself

>>Developer looking for 2d artists and animators for an unconventional adventure RPG {Royalties!}

This topic is 536 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings.

My name is Kthulhu, and I am currently organising a rather amazing indie project with many interactive characters, emotionally powerful intertwining plots and a few rather... unconventional features.

As it stands, 2d artists are needed. If you have knowledge (even basic) in character design, background design or animation, you'll be fitting to fill any of the open roles (currently, there are multiple vacancies, the more the merrier). Bonus perks are capabilities in pixel-art, animation involving pixel-art, and similar specialties.

If you want to be part of this endeavour, contact me at eran190@gmail.com ; no need for a resume, but a portfolio is recommended. If you can draw a proportional character according to a given description (accuracy is a perk), and have the time to dedicate to this project (ideally a few hours a week, at least), you'll qualify.

>>>>>>>>>>>>In return, I will be gladly willing to help you on whatever project you have cooking, as I can help in many different facets... Writing (plot/character related), game design and advice/critique regarding pretty much any aspect of the game are my areas of expertise!

Sincerely, and awaiting our potential partnership, Kthulhu.

Edited by KthulhuHimself

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!