• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Ryback
      Hi everyone,
      A while back I read a few articles on flocking algorithms and it peaked my interest so I decided to write my own demo using OpenSceneGraph.  A link to the result is below, I hope you like it!

• By Gezu
      Hi,
      I'm creating 3D environment for our side-scroller platformer game Warriorb. I use Blender for creating props and UE4 as game engine. My aim is to create different looking and feeling area types while keeping the same art style. I go for something between stylized and realistic. I don't use much detail because I don't have much time for each area. I've attached some examples. If you have any tip on how to improve my scenes I would be glad to hear it!

• By BenjaminBouchet
      Learning game development in Unreal Engine could be a daunting task for someone who don’t know where to start, and a cumbersome process if you don’t organize your progression correctly. One thing commonly known by experienced developers and by people unfamiliar with coding: mastering a development language is a long and difficult task.
      From blueprints to C++ in Unreal Engine
      If you want to learn fast, you need a good learning strategy. Unreal Engine contains a very powerful tool which you can use to learn C++ faster: its blueprint system. Blueprints are extremely easy to learn (and you may already have a good knowledge of them). Thus you can conveniently use them as a guide for writing code in C++. This is the reason why I am writing a tutorial series on how to make the transition from Unreal Engine blueprints to C++.
      Learn and practice C++
      Following this tutorial, you’ll acquire new concepts of C++ programming in every chapter. Then following chapters will give you reasons to reuse and practice those same concepts. There’s no better way to wire you brain.
      Link to the tutorial: [Tutorial] Learn C++ in Unreal Engine 4 by making a powerful camera
      Please do send me as much feedback as you want. I’ll be considering every constructive remarks and taking them into consideration. Your feedback will help me to improve and update the existing chapters and to make the next one better.

View full story
    • By BenjaminBouchet
      Learning game development in Unreal Engine could be a daunting task for someone who don’t know where to start, and a cumbersome process if you don’t organize your progression correctly. One thing commonly known by experienced developers and by people unfamiliar with coding: mastering a development language is a long and difficult task.
      From blueprints to C++ in Unreal Engine
      If you want to learn fast, you need a good learning strategy. Unreal Engine contains a very powerful tool which you can use to learn C++ faster: its blueprint system. Blueprints are extremely easy to learn (and you may already have a good knowledge of them). Thus you can conveniently use them as a guide for writing code in C++. This is the reason why I am writing a tutorial series on how to make the transition from Unreal Engine blueprints to C++.
      Learn and practice C++
      Following this tutorial, you’ll acquire new concepts of C++ programming in every chapter. Then following chapters will give you reasons to reuse and practice those same concepts. There’s no better way to wire you brain.
      Link to the tutorial: [Tutorial] Learn C++ in Unreal Engine 4 by making a powerful camera
      Please do send me as much feedback as you want. I’ll be considering every constructive remarks and taking them into consideration. Your feedback will help me to improve and update the existing chapters and to make the next one better.
    • By Alexia
      Hi All,
      Our team is need of a experienced programmer to help with some complex mechanics that a game project of ours will involve, such as taming.
      If you are interested in more information (since i don't want to disclose much in this post) please message me and i'll add you on discord.
      Thanks,
      Have a great day.

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[Action RPG ] Seeking New Members For SCI-FI [Royalties]

**[ROYALTY]**

Hello my name is Brandon and I am currently one of the co owners of the team Digital Forged Studios.

We are currently seeking two new members for our team, before applying you must be aware that we are seeking people that are 100% committed to this project, you must be reachable within the day, replying to questions or responding to our messages and in general be actively online, otherwise I ask nicely that you do not apply.

The persons we are seeking are an experienced Programmer with knowledge  in c++, c#, and or unreal script, the c++ and familiarity with unreal is the main thing were seeking, other teams we are currently looking for are 3D artists to work on Humanoid models Props and more, were are also seeking other team members such as Generalists that understands the Unreal Engine, Animators for Human, Non Human and Objects were keeping the team small and having whats needed so feel free to apply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SEEKING CURRENT POSITIONS]

[Animators] x 2 [ You will be doing Human, Non Human, and Objects like Machines and Doors, Environment assets. ]

[3D Artist] x 2 [ You will be focusing on Humans, Objects, and Environment modeling would also like skills in texturing. ]

[Generalist] x 1 [ We would like someone that has good knowledge of Unreal Engine that can set up anything we need in Engine. ]

[Writer] x 1 [ We would need someone that can work with me on game documents, organisation of documents story arcs, character development, dialogue creation, text editing and other text related jobs. ]

[PROGRAMMER] "As above"

The project is Royalties and when any fund raising is made you will also receive some funding based off that, this is divided depending on amount of work done as an example per asset made toward the game, there are no contracts at this stage and everything known is in documents at the moment.

The game is a Action RPG with online elements this will be an ongoing project, we are running ssh servers, and Prefroce. We have a small staff of experienced people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do have some artwork to show of the world a little and what it's about, If you are interested in joining the project please contact us at:

Anderfell info:
Anderfell#5123 on Discord
nevarra@hotmail.com email

We are active on Discord and maybe take a day or two to reply to emails on our website as we receive a few a daily we need to sort through thanks. 

https://digitalforgedstudios.com/

Comic Panel

http://imgur.com/a/905pd

Artwork

http://imgur.com/a/0JchV

Models

http://imgur.com/a/jdhWu

Game Document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bNlP-qwR15BLGG66hDUcewqlWIPP4flnHxRwxfhNmTE/edit?usp=sharing

Regards Brandon
Digital Forged Game Development Team.

Some Progress

Male4.jpg

Female.jpg

scrap_buildings.jpg

CharactBrandon_copia.jpg

Humanoid1 Finished.jpg

Armor4.jpg

0097050bc163fddc36ebc4da9aa44e19.jpg

Armor7.jpg

f75c77a57291d70f0e5216b06db38eba.jpg