• Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Masson
      Name: Dodging Dots
      Category: Arcade/Casual
      Description:
      Come up with your own strategy. Collect myriads of dots and maneuver from the coming blocks. Beware! There gonna be lots of them!
      The minimalistic world will captivate you for a long time. Try out!
      Features:
      Use upgrades to improve your game experience 🎮 Increase the velocity 🏄 of the dots to avoid the avalanche of blocks. Or you can increase the number of falling boosters to break 💥 through it, the choice is yours! Nice color shades that change throughout the game Ongoing game. Original soundtrack 🎧 Integration with Google Play Games Compete with other players 🏆 18 achievements to warm up your interest 🔥 Simple control, play with one finger Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groovin.blocks.delicate.survive.gameplay

Feel free to leave comments. We really interested in improving this product and appreciate your support.
    • By Octane_Test
      I am developing a mini golf game in Scenekit. I have applied dynamic physics body to the ball and static physics body to the grass surface and the brick walls show in this image.
      Issue:
      When I apply the force to the ball, the ball’s linear and angular speeds change as shown in the graphs.  The ball’s speeds don’t reduce to zero (so that the ball can stop) but remains constant after certain value.
      Ball linear speed graph
      Ball angular speed graph
      Analysis Tests:
      When I increase the values to both the rolling friction and the friction, the ball speed is reduced quickly but remains constant after certain value (similar to the above graphs). When I increase the values of the linear damping and the angular damping, the ball speed behavior is same as the point #1. When I set the gravity value to -9.8 m/s2, the ball’s linear speed remains constant after 0.1 m/s. If I reduce the gravity value to -5 m/s2, the ball’s linear speed remains constant after 0.05 m/s. The friction, linear friction, linear damping and angular damping are same throughout the motion of the ball.
      There is 1 millimeter overlapping between the ball and the surface of the golf course.
      Questions:
      From the analysis test #3, I think the gravity is causing the constant ball speed issue. Is my assumption correct? If yes, how can I fix the issue? I can’t remove the gravity field as without the gravity field the ball will not roll along the grass and it will slide. Why the friction and the damping properties are not affecting the ball speed after certain value?
      Are there any other physics properties can cause such issue?
      From the analysis test #5, are there any chances that the ball is receiving upward push to correct the position of the ball?
      I would appreciate any suggestions and thoughts on this topic. Thank you.
    • By Marinka Brussel
      Imagine a game where the characters are not defined by body regions, but rather, each body region consists of thousands of components, which would kind of replicate the real world where we consist of molecules, atoms - that would open up many, many new possibilities for creative gameplay. Can this be done on any scale with today's technology, or would the games simply require too powerful of a computer to even be playable? Are there any theoretical limits to this? Thanks
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Rev-share]3D Model Artist - INT project.

DESCRIPTION

61a53e390c83110776925235533bd32f.jpg

Starboard Games LLC is looking for a highly professional, qualified, indie team developer to join our ambitious INT project.

We are looking for a 3D Artist to create 3D models for the game. You will be collaborating with the team in creating 3D models that meet polygon-count and game-play requirements. You will also need to be able to enact upon instructions from the Art team Lead and the Project Lead.

Your duties include:

1. Create 3D models conforming to the polygon-count requirements.
2. Skinning and un-wrapping of models created.
3. Make adjustments to created models when required.

REQUIREMENTS

To be successful in this position, following requirements apply:

1.Have working knowledge of Blender and Substance suite.
a. Commercially licensed copies of 3ds Max or Maya also accepted.
2. Understand import/export requirements for Unity Engine integration.
3. Excellent self-management skills.
4. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Excellent communication skills.

BENEFITS

We offer revenue-sharing generated from crowd-funding to team members who maintain consistent communication on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!

TO APPLY

Please send your CV/Resume, and (the link to) your portfolio to: JohnHR@int-game.net

Kind regards,

John Shen
HR Lead
Starboard Games LLC

Advertisement