• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Alexia
      Hi all,
      A small team are currently undertaking a fairly large game project involving multi-playing, taming and other complex game mechanisms.
      We are looking for someone who is experienced in programming a wide range of mechanisms, more information is on our discord server. It is also a learning experience and we wouldn't expect you to know how to do everything we wanted, but just ask that you would be willing to learn how to.
      If you are interested in joining the (rather long term project) just message me and i'll add you on discord.
      Thanks for your time,
      Alexia 
    • By davemacdo
      I'm a formally trained composer (doctorate from Michigan State) who writes what most people would call avant-garde concert music. I love weird abstract projects, and I would like to work with somebody making a weird, abstract, artsy game. 
      You can find more about me and my music on my site. I have worked with acoustic and electronic sounds, including some procedurally generated and interactive computer music. 
      In particular, I would like to work on a project that lets me use Fmod to prepare an adaptive score for a game built on Unity or Unreal. I've been a music professor and would like to get experience working in this medium so that I can be a better mentor for my students. Send me a DM or email <davidjohnmacdonald@gmail.com> if you would like to discuss working on a project together. 
    • By 51mon
      Hey
      I'm dealing with ribbons following the shape of multiple spline segments. It's straightforward to compute the direction at any point along the spline. However the ribbon also got a flat shape and I'm struggling with finding a way to compute the angle of the ribbon in the plane perpendicular to the direction.
      To illustrate what I mean here's a piece of code that almost worked:
      float3x3 rotMtxFromSpline; rotMtxFromSpline[1] = normalize(splineDir); rotMtxFromSpline[0] = normalize(cross(float3(1, 0, 0), rotMtxFromSpline[1])); rotMtxFromSpline[2] = cross(rotMtxFromSpline[0], rotMtxFromSpline[1]); // Rotate rotMtxFromSpline[0] in the rotMtxFromSpline[0]-rotMtxFromSpline[2]-plane to align with float3(0, 0, 1) dir rotMtxFromSpline[0] = normalize(dot(rotMtxFromSpline[0], float3(0, 0, 1)) * rotMtxFromSpline[0] + dot(rotMtxFromSpline[2], float3(0, 0, 1)) * rotMtxFromSpline[2]); rotMtxFromSpline[2] = cross(rotMtxFromSpline[0], rotMtxFromSpline[1]); The problem with this code is when the spline segment becomes perpendicular to (0,0,1)-dir as the orientation switch from one side to the other very easily.
      The approach above is kind of a global approach and I'm thinking if there's a way to append some info to each spline segment to remedy the issue.
      Anyhow I wanted to post this question in case anyone had a similar problem that they solved or maybe anyone know some web resource dealing with this issue?

Thanks!
    • By Tuner_z

Name: One Level: Stickman Jailbreak
      Price: Free
      Developer: RTU Studio
      Platform: Android
      Language: C# (Unity3D)
      Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RTU.OneLevel

Hello!
      I want to show you my game! "One level: Stickman Jailbreak" is a puzzle game with unusual gameplay where you must help the character to escape from prison. You just need to take the key and get out alive. The game has only one level, and there are many ways to complete it. Not everything is as simple as it might seem at first glance, so there are clues in the game.

Short description:
      Nobody escapes from here!

Description:
      Tommy got into trouble again! Our hero is behind bars. But he's not going to stay in jail for a long time and he decides to escape. Tommy steals a key and gets out of the jail cell. But our friend doesn't go free: Tommy suddenly finds himself in the same room from which he just escaped! The conditions for escaping change every time. In order to go free Tommy will have to solve logical puzzles and you can help him in this!
      At first it will be easy, but the tension will increase, and the tasks will become more complicated with each level. You should use your brain for all 100%, but if your skill is not enough, you can use a hint or ask for help from friends!
      You can solve the puzzles alone or with your friends and spend time well!

Features: 
      Features:
      - 48 unique levels;
      - the game is translated into 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean;
      - the function of "help from friend";
      - hints;
      - instructions.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

• By oranssi
      This is an adult psychedelic fighting game with spirits of the natural elements. 
      Choose your character to represent an anthropomorphic version of the different elements. 
      Earth, fire, air, water and more. There are 28 Archelemental spirits to unlock. 
      Take on challenges to earn more goodies such as sexy content, story modes and even make your own Archelemental to play and to share it with others.
      Download here :
      https://oranssi.itch.io/archelementals-of-eiss

Trailer :
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBNu_dPN_Y

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Rev-share]Unity Programmer - INT project.

DESCRIPTION

61a53e390c83110776925235533bd32f.jpg

Starboard Games LLC is looking for a highly professional, qualified, indie team developer to join our ambitious INT project.

We are looking for an Unity Programmer. You will be working with our Coding team Lead to program the Unity 3D engine using C# language.

Duties and Responsibilities:

1. Attendance of weekly team meetings (Currently Thursday's, at 7PM CST).
  2. Timely completion of implementation of assets.
  3. Direct contact with Project Lead and other Department Leads for the implementation process.
  4. Utilization of Unity Collaborate.
  5. Utilization of our project management boards (Trello) and communication channels to obtain up-to-date assets.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Clear communication and self starter - pushes to meet deadlines and contribute to the project.
  2. Ability to complete tasks with limited input/direction from management.
  3. Comfortable with working with people remotely and via Trello management system.
  4. Good internet connection with ability to update assets/builds quickly, with large dependencies.
  5. At least 20 hours of availability each week.
  6. Proficient experience using the Unity Game Engine.
    • Good understanding of C# language.
    • Understanding of game architecture/design.
    • Understanding of Unity Asset Bundle architecture/patterns and understanding of asynchronous content loading and optimization.
    • Understanding of loading resources on the fly, reduction of prefab dependencies.
  7. Proficient experience in implementing assets into the Unity Game Engine.

BENEFITS

We offer revenue-sharing generated from crowd-funding to team members who maintain consistent communication on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!

TO APPLY

Please send your CV/Resume, and (the link to) your portfolio to: JohnHR@int-game.net.

John Shen
HR Lead
Starboard Games LLC

Advertisement

Hi cyberspace009,

We do not have any years-of-experience requirement for the Unity programmer position.

INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with rogue-like elements.  We are forging a game with a heavy focus on exploration, dungeon crawling, character customization and story.  For more information you may visit 'http://www.int-game.net/'

Currently we are in the process of the constructing our playable demo, which is schedule to be released in 2018 for our crowd funding campaign.

The project is unfunded at this point, which means we are not able to offer payment for work done at this point in time.  However, we will offer an equal share of the revenue generated from our crowd-funding campaign to team members who contribute about 20 hours per week and communicates with us on regular basis.

If this is the type of project that interest you and you are able to work with the revenue-share condition, we will then proceed to an interview and an abilities test, which entails a simple position-related task.

You may contact my directly via email: johnhr@int-game.net.  I look forward to hearing back from you!

Kindest regards,

John Shen
HR Lead
Starboard Games LLC