• Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Masson
      Name: Dodging Dots
      Category: Arcade/Casual
      Description:
      Come up with your own strategy. Collect myriads of dots and maneuver from the coming blocks. Beware! There gonna be lots of them!
      The minimalistic world will captivate you for a long time. Try out!
      Features:
      Use upgrades to improve your game experience 🎮 Increase the velocity 🏄 of the dots to avoid the avalanche of blocks. Or you can increase the number of falling boosters to break 💥 through it, the choice is yours! Nice color shades that change throughout the game Ongoing game. Original soundtrack 🎧 Integration with Google Play Games Compete with other players 🏆 18 achievements to warm up your interest 🔥 Simple control, play with one finger Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groovin.blocks.delicate.survive.gameplay

Feel free to leave comments. We really interested in improving this product and appreciate your support.
    • By Ty Typhoon
      I like to build my A - Team now.

I need loyal people who can trust and believe in a dream.
      If you got time and no need for direct pay please contact me now.

We cant pay now, you will recieve a lifetime percentage if the released game will give earnings. 
      If I get the best people together for a team, everything should be possible.

What i need:
      - Programmer c++
      - Unity / Unreal - we must check whats possible, please share your experience with me.
      - Sculpter, 3D Artist
      - Animator
      - Marketing / Promotion 

What i do:
      - Studio Owner
      - Director
      - Recruit exactly you
      - Sounddesign
      - Main theme composing
      - Vocals
      - Game design
      - Gun, swords, shields and weapon design
      - Character, plants and animal design

Please dont ask about the Name of the Game, about Designs or Screenshots.
      The game will be defintitly affected about our and your skills if you join the team.

Planned for the big Game:
      - 1st person shooter
      - online multiplayer
      - character manipulation
      - complete big open world with like lifetime actions and reactions
      - gunstore with many items to buy
      - many upgrades for players
      - specials like mini games

So if you are interested in joining a team with a nearly complete game idea, contact me now and tell me what you can do.

discord:
      joerg federmann composing#2898

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Pixel Heroes - Ultra challenging Auto-Runner with two game modes: Story and Survial

Hey Gamedevs, 

we have just released our new game: Pixel Heroes, which is an ultra challenging Auto-Runner for iOS and Android, wrapped inside a beautiful Pixel Design. The game comes with two modes: Story and Survival, with five unique worlds and a bunch of unique heroes! Completing a world with 100% in the Story Mode directly unlocks the Endless Mode for this world. Warning: This game is for people who have a high frustration level or otherwise maybe the cellphone will fly out of the window. :) 

Download

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixel-heroes-endless-arcade-runner/id1239059578?ls=1&mt=8
Android: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixel-heroes-endless-arcade-runner/id1239059578?ls=1&mt=8

Have fun and prepare for a nearly impossible challenge in the world of Pixel Heroes! :)

1_Pixel_Heroes_Start.png

2_Pixel_Heroes_World1.png

3_Pixel_Heroes_World2.png

4_Pixel_Heroes_World4.png

5_Pixel_Heroes_World5.png

7_Pixel_Heroes_Barracks.PNG

8_Pixel_Heroes_Story.PNG

Advertisement

• Advertisement