• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By otgs17
      You have 12 hours to search for supplies, transportation or you can continue your journey.
      But as soon as night falls, you must find shelter, turn it into a fortress to stand against the hordes of monsters.
      Equip soldiers, use bonuses and do not forget to follow the energy level of your fighters. 
      In battle be useful to your transport, it would be nice to find a tank.
      Every day the number of monsters to get more, they mutate into stronger and more dangerous forms.
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.otgs.FortTD&hl=en
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fortress-td/id1367094965?mt=8
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIkXPikiRqc

• By Masson
      Name: Dodging Dots
      Category: Arcade/Casual
      Description:
      Come up with your own strategy. Collect myriads of dots and maneuver from the coming blocks. Beware! There gonna be lots of them!
      The minimalistic world will captivate you for a long time. Try out!
      Features:
      Use upgrades to improve your game experience 🎮 Increase the velocity 🏄 of the dots to avoid the avalanche of blocks. Or you can increase the number of falling boosters to break 💥 through it, the choice is yours! Nice color shades that change throughout the game Ongoing game. Original soundtrack 🎧 Integration with Google Play Games Compete with other players 🏆 18 achievements to warm up your interest 🔥 Simple control, play with one finger Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.groovin.blocks.delicate.survive.gameplay

Feel free to leave comments. We really interested in improving this product and appreciate your support.
    • By Marinka Brussel
      Imagine a game where the characters are not defined by body regions, but rather, each body region consists of thousands of components, which would kind of replicate the real world where we consist of molecules, atoms - that would open up many, many new possibilities for creative gameplay. Can this be done on any scale with today's technology, or would the games simply require too powerful of a computer to even be playable? Are there any theoretical limits to this? Thanks
    • By khawk
      Pong Challenge!
      Make a single player Pong, with a twist. 

Game Requirements
      The game must have: Start screen Key to return to the start screen Score system AI Player Graphics at least for the UI and players Sound effects for ball and paddle and when a player scores A unique gameplay element that makes your Pong game stand out from others The actual gameplay must happen on a single screen (no camera translation) Art Requirements
      The game must be 2D The art must be your own Duration
      4 weeks - November 1, 2017 to November 30, 2017
      Submission
      Post on this thread your entries:
      Link to the executable (specifying the platform) Screenshots: if the screenshots are too big, post just a few, if they are small, you can post more, just don't take the entire space A small post-mortem in a GameDev.net Blog, with a link posted in this thread, is encouraged, where you can share what went right, what went wrong, or just share a nifty trick Source-code link is encouraged
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Francois DIY - My version of Mario Maker - Complete with working game engine!

Hello all,

For the past year or so I have been working on an app similar to Mario Maker except with the ability to create your own characters, including programming them. I have made a few levels and managed to hook up a gamepad to play the games that I made. You can also build a game console which boots off of Linux and transfers controls to the app before the desktop is started!

Some screenshots of the app are show below. For more information about the app go here: www.francoisdiy.com

Download Link: Click Here

Installation Instructions: Copy francoisdiy to PC and click on francoisdiy.bat if you are on Windows. Linux users refer to website.

Here is a video of the app in action:

Looking for people to build levels so I can play them! I'm serious!

screenshot_1.png

screenshot_2.png

screenshot_3.png

screenshot_4.png

Edited by francoisdiy
none

Advertisement

I see you've posted a video now.

With that, I can definitely say without a doubt that there's no way I would pay $15 for this. The physics are overly simplistic, there's no animation, and the overall presentation leaves something to be desired. There's a chance that I would use it anyway if it was gratis, but I'm not even sure about that; SuperTux has a level editor (I haven't used the new in-game level editor, but I doubt it's difficult to use), and while it isn't perfect by any means, is much better in its physics and presentation than this.

I don't want to discourage you, but I would say that you have a lot of work to do. You need to convince anyone who sees this that it is better than everything else that's already available for free, especially if you want them to pay for it.

Edited by JulieMaru-chan

The video dropped frames. Makes it look like there is no animation. Running video at 60 frames per second on OBS video streamer.

I think I should be payed in levels. Meaning if you use it create levels for me and that would be the payment!

Edited by francoisdiy
none

• Advertisement