• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
darknight78

Looking for people to help with fantasy game

This topic is 445 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Our team recently has been having a few issues, and many people have ended up leaving. We are looking for more people to help out in making a game that is inspired by games such as the elder scrolls. The basic storyline is that you play a demi god who has seen man live through the ages and thrive. One day a war is waged globally and the humans start wiping themselves out. The universe is destroyed by the anger of the gods and is recreated, the demi god being preserved to watch the whole world around him crumble. He is knocked out and wakes in a small village, in a very strange land....

If you are at all interested in helping develop this game, or would like extra information, contact me at 78darknight87@gmail.com

Thanks

Advertisement
2 hours ago, darknight78 said:

Our team recently has been having a few issues, and many people have ended up leaving.

When recruiting you should focus on the positive, Show some of the progress you have achieved.

Remember that just the same way you hope to gain by having people work for you, people like to know they have something to gain by working for you.

2 hours ago, darknight78 said:

If you are at all interested in helping develop this game, or would like extra information, contact me at

Sharing info on the game here in the post will help prevent people from joining for the wrong reasons.

Edited by Scouting Ninja
Removed unnecessary script.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!