• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Brandon Marx
      Hello forum,
      I have some decent amount of experience in Unity making games for Software Engineering projects in college, these were very specific projects however and I still am fairly new to building games. I wanted to make a game that uses the shadows of objects for collision detecting (i.e. shooting a gun at a characters shadow causes that character damage. What is the best engine to do this in (game will be 3D), and does anyone have any advice on how to approach this concept? I consider myself fairly experienced in programming, but game dev is just an entirely different beast.
    • By juicyz
      Hey all,
      I've been slowly working on my game called AotW for a while now.  I have come to the conclusions that it would be nice to cooperate with 1 or 2 others to help finish it.  Ive been trying to keep my GDD up to date with my ideas and development so that would give a better overview of the game when the time comes.  Currently I have a basic skeleton of the RPG elements needed but everything can still be discussed and talked about and we can transform my idea to something the group likes.
      The premise of the game is a Diablo-like procedurally generated map with RPG elements that include sockets, inventory, classes, abilities, crafting, loot, items, sockets, and enchanting.  This will be done in a 2D iso view as I can't do 3D art and I enjoy 2D games a lot.

I don't plan on releasing this as this is more of a hobby project for me and I have a full-time job.  Though I'd like to start putting more hours into development and having others definitely will be motivation.  I also want to be able to say I have finally "finished" a game idea to some degree.  If the time comes and we want to release it, then we can go ahead and do so but that's not my purpose or plan. 

Discord:
      Juicyz#3683

Thanks,
      Juicyz
    • By Arnold // Golden Donkey Productions
      Hi, I've been working on this issue for a while and haven't yet found an answer.
      Does anyone know the best way to convert unity's LAT & LONG into a vector 3 position that I could use in a virtual world (if it's even possible). 
      Thankyou in advance
    • By Ty Typhoon
      So me and my co try to do a game.
      It should be in unity couse my co do everything in this engine.

We got the rpg package from evila for inventor, but it only runs on pc right now.

I like to make a online store for guns in the game and a multiplayer open world that runs on pc, android, mobile, ps4, xbox one. 
      Somebody told me that you "only" need to program it like so and that its possible in every engine...

[recruitment wording deleted by moderator]

And yes, this is no recruitment post.
      [recruitment wording deleted by moderator]]

Also discord:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Publisher of VR games with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support

Greetings! We are a young company called Immergity.

The Company was created by diehard gamers and developers with experience in major gaming companies, brought together by the idea of creating new, exciting VR games and the desire to develop the VR industry. We have finished VR projects, as well as VR projects currently in development. We have access to major VR platforms, such as Steam, Oculus Store and Viveport.

Right now we are looking for new interesting VR projects that we could publish. We could help you access all the major VR stores and implement one of the two technologies - HTC Vive or Oculus Rift into your project, as long as one of them is already supported. We mainly work with the Unity and Unreal Engine game engines.

Message us about your projects - send us a mail to team@immergity.com with the header “Publishing”.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement