• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Brandon Marx
      Hello forum,
      I have some decent amount of experience in Unity making games for Software Engineering projects in college, these were very specific projects however and I still am fairly new to building games. I wanted to make a game that uses the shadows of objects for collision detecting (i.e. shooting a gun at a characters shadow causes that character damage. What is the best engine to do this in (game will be 3D), and does anyone have any advice on how to approach this concept? I consider myself fairly experienced in programming, but game dev is just an entirely different beast.
    • By juicyz
      Hey all,
      I've been slowly working on my game called AotW for a while now.  I have come to the conclusions that it would be nice to cooperate with 1 or 2 others to help finish it.  Ive been trying to keep my GDD up to date with my ideas and development so that would give a better overview of the game when the time comes.  Currently I have a basic skeleton of the RPG elements needed but everything can still be discussed and talked about and we can transform my idea to something the group likes.
      The premise of the game is a Diablo-like procedurally generated map with RPG elements that include sockets, inventory, classes, abilities, crafting, loot, items, sockets, and enchanting.  This will be done in a 2D iso view as I can't do 3D art and I enjoy 2D games a lot.

I don't plan on releasing this as this is more of a hobby project for me and I have a full-time job.  Though I'd like to start putting more hours into development and having others definitely will be motivation.  I also want to be able to say I have finally "finished" a game idea to some degree.  If the time comes and we want to release it, then we can go ahead and do so but that's not my purpose or plan. 

Discord:
      Juicyz#3683

Thanks,
      Juicyz
    • By Ty Typhoon
      Before read everything i am honest:
      Payment after release you get your percentage lifetime for that project.

Second:
      i dont need your inspirations, ideas, music or designs.
      My head is full with that.
      I need workers who i can trust.

Please let us talk in discord.
      I got a lot of stuff planned, there is much work to do.

But first my team and me try to start with a small mini game and we need maybe exactly you.
      Planned for more than pc, like ps4, xbox one and mobile - so its very important to us to hopefully welcome a programmer.

The mini game will be part of the planned big game. There will be never before seen guns and gameplay, you will get deeper info if youre a safe part of the team.

I need:
      Programmers
      Animators
      Zbrush pros

Join here please:
      https://discord.gg/YtjE3sV

You find me here:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898

• By Arnold // Golden Donkey Productions
      Hi, I've been working on this issue for a while and haven't yet found an answer.
      Does anyone know the best way to convert unity's LAT & LONG into a vector 3 position that I could use in a virtual world (if it's even possible). 
      Thankyou in advance
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[Android] RIVER ROAD

Advertisement