• Advertisement
BrianaFreya

New Indie Educational Game

This topic is 376 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi All,
I found a cute spaceship app launching on the App Store and Google Play Store!

It is a collection of fast-paced math games that are perfect for children aged 3-6 by introducing them to the essential foundations of mathematics, namely addition and subtraction, place values, measurement and data, and so much more!

Playing Zap Zap Kindergarten Math is a great way to develop and reinforce kids’ math skills while also leading them to acquire critical thinking skills.

Click on the link below and try it for yourself:)
iOS - goo.gl/f1MbDo

Android - goo.gl/435Jqj

Screenshot_20170708-183844.png

Screenshot_20170708-183931.png

Screenshot_20170708-183949.png

Screenshot_20170708-184006.png

Screenshot_20170708-184457.png

Advertisement

I played Sticky Bear Math as a little kid but thought it was stupid. I didn't care about math when I was like 6 years old and thought school was gay in general. The game was cool, though, and featured a bear building a house when you answered the math questions correctly. I liked the video game part but still hate math even to this day!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!