• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By davemacdo
      I'm a formally trained composer (doctorate from Michigan State) who writes what most people would call avant-garde concert music. I love weird abstract projects, and I would like to work with somebody making a weird, abstract, artsy game. 
      You can find more about me and my music on my site. I have worked with acoustic and electronic sounds, including some procedurally generated and interactive computer music. 
      In particular, I would like to work on a project that lets me use Fmod to prepare an adaptive score for a game built on Unity or Unreal. I've been a music professor and would like to get experience working in this medium so that I can be a better mentor for my students. Send me a DM or email <davidjohnmacdonald@gmail.com> if you would like to discuss working on a project together. 
    • By deadless games
      i'm am looking for volunteers with little or no experience to help with music and graphic design.
      i was thinking of making a platformer game by myself to get into programming but struggled to make music and do Character design
      you PC doesn't need to be amazing,need to be willing to spend time doing your role,
      if you are interested please contact me with one of the means below.
      email deadlessgames@gmail.com
      discord xwolf572#6974

• By Old Mohave Games Studio
      Bitcoin Survival! An 1-bit graphics charming game made in 5 days for the 2018's Crypto Game Jam. It's a Roguelike Clicker Game in which you must mine bitcoins to buy and upgrade itens in order to survive as long as you can! All assets original made by me. Come play. And, please, share and rate. Any suggestions for the game are welcome too. (ALSO REPORT ME ANY BUGS FOUND)
      DEVLOG. V. 0.2
      - The game has been extensively polished. Many bugs have been fixed and many features have been added to the game. The difficulty has been balanced once again. Maybe I still have to update some things in the tutorial, but that's easy and I will be doing this in the next days. Hope you enjoy the game at this actual stage. It's almost like a new game.
      - It's mobile compatible!
      IF YOU LIKED THE GAME, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND RATE IT! That would help me a lot.
      https://www.scirra.com/arcade/strategy-games/bitcoin-survival-28765

• By Tuner_z

Name: One Level: Stickman Jailbreak
      Price: Free
      Developer: RTU Studio
      Platform: Android
      Language: C# (Unity3D)
      Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RTU.OneLevel

Hello!
      I want to show you my game! "One level: Stickman Jailbreak" is a puzzle game with unusual gameplay where you must help the character to escape from prison. You just need to take the key and get out alive. The game has only one level, and there are many ways to complete it. Not everything is as simple as it might seem at first glance, so there are clues in the game.

Short description:
      Nobody escapes from here!

Description:
      Tommy got into trouble again! Our hero is behind bars. But he's not going to stay in jail for a long time and he decides to escape. Tommy steals a key and gets out of the jail cell. But our friend doesn't go free: Tommy suddenly finds himself in the same room from which he just escaped! The conditions for escaping change every time. In order to go free Tommy will have to solve logical puzzles and you can help him in this!
      At first it will be easy, but the tension will increase, and the tasks will become more complicated with each level. You should use your brain for all 100%, but if your skill is not enough, you can use a hint or ask for help from friends!
      You can solve the puzzles alone or with your friends and spend time well!

Features: 
      Features:
      - 48 unique levels;
      - the game is translated into 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean;
      - the function of "help from friend";
      - hints;
      - instructions.

Trailer:

Screenshots:

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[android/ios] Colby

Feature%20111-01.png

I want to present to you our first game that has been launched on themarket. I hope that you will like it and that you will try to compete with ourusers.

Also, please give your feedback about quality and potential of our work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Colby"

Sharkteam

Ikona1%20forum.png

Colby is an arcade game featuring an imaginary character who takes on many interesting challenges including various obstacles with the goal of remaining alive for as long as possible, discovering the marvellous programme consisting of several worlds on its way. The aim of game itself is to achieve the highest score possible.

The game involves dynamic character controlling, entertaining additional features and enables players to compete against each other.

Features:

o   Tilt mode character control

o   Dynamic exchange of worlds

o   Interesting obstacle course

o   Competition between players

o   Coin collection combined with a plentiful market

o   The game is suitable for all age groups

o   Dynamic animations and accompanying sounds

o   Mobile phone mode (Game adjustment to make it suitable for mobile phone play)

forum3.pngforum2.pngforum1.pngforum4.pngforum5.png

apple.png google.png

Advertisement

• Advertisement