• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By DecoDy Studio
      Hello all
      I am currently, and after long time thinking and planning, looking for enthusiast people to be part of a team to develop games, my idea is to build a game studio although I am in a very early stage. As a lot of work is needed to be done I need people to participate and be part of this long term project, I can't do everything and I don't have the knowledge to complete all the work needed for games.
      My first idea is to develop Mobile Games and in particular VR / AR games, I've built a prototype in ARKit with Unity and I have also a couple of games ideas which could be the first games to be released. To do that, I am looking in the short term for developers and creative people (designers, concept artists, etc.) and in the long term musicians, marketing, business development, etc. It is not required a previous experience as I am planning to release first small games while the team is learning and getting the experience to do make bigger games every time we do a new one.
      If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more, send me a private message and I will be more than happy to talk.
      DS
    • By davemacdo
      I'm a formally trained composer (doctorate from Michigan State) who writes what most people would call avant-garde concert music. I love weird abstract projects, and I would like to work with somebody making a weird, abstract, artsy game. 
      You can find more about me and my music on my site. I have worked with acoustic and electronic sounds, including some procedurally generated and interactive computer music. 
      In particular, I would like to work on a project that lets me use Fmod to prepare an adaptive score for a game built on Unity or Unreal. I've been a music professor and would like to get experience working in this medium so that I can be a better mentor for my students. Send me a DM or email <davidjohnmacdonald@gmail.com> if you would like to discuss working on a project together. 
    • By Brandon Marx
      Hello forum,
      I have some decent amount of experience in Unity making games for Software Engineering projects in college, these were very specific projects however and I still am fairly new to building games. I wanted to make a game that uses the shadows of objects for collision detecting (i.e. shooting a gun at a characters shadow causes that character damage. What is the best engine to do this in (game will be 3D), and does anyone have any advice on how to approach this concept? I consider myself fairly experienced in programming, but game dev is just an entirely different beast.
    • By Ty Typhoon
      So me and my co try to do a game.
      It should be in unity couse my co do everything in this engine.

We got the rpg package from evila for inventor, but it only runs on pc right now.

I like to make a online store for guns in the game and a multiplayer open world that runs on pc, android, mobile, ps4, xbox one. 
      Somebody told me that you "only" need to program it like so and that its possible in every engine...

[recruitment wording deleted by moderator]

And yes, this is no recruitment post.
      [recruitment wording deleted by moderator]]

Also discord:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898
    • By Ryback
      Hi everyone,
      A while back I read a few articles on flocking algorithms and it peaked my interest so I decided to write my own demo using OpenSceneGraph.  A link to the result is below, I hope you like it!

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Hangry Bunnies From Mars: VR Kickstarter

Advertisement

• Advertisement