• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By wobbegong_
      I am taking an absolute beginner's game development course and we have just finished game jams in small groups. Our current assignment is to get feedback from people working in any aspect of game development. I would very much appreciate any feedback! The game is up on itchi.io (sound warning) https://wobbegong.itch.io/zombie-shooter It's essentially a very basic PvE.
      I also have some things I'm wondering about, but you don't necessarily have to answer these. 
      1. Do you have any tips on working with physics? My group wrestled a bit with Rigidbody physics not totally working the way we wanted to -- jumping ended up kind of floaty and inclines seem to mess up movement. Alternatively... how can I build terrains with depth that won't result in wonky physics?
      2. How can I keep up the level of challenge in an interesting way as the player progresses through the waves?
      3. What are some of your personal guidelines for creating title screens?
      Thank you very much in advance!
    • By Steamie Tilted
      Hi guys,
      I just released my first game and would like to know if anyone wants to test it. This is the first attempt to produce a game. A total new world for me.
      The link to test is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steamiegames.beatem

I hope you like and have fun. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Steamie & Tilted

• By Ty Typhoon
      So me and my co try to do a game.
      It should be in unity couse my co do everything in this engine.

We got the rpg package from evila for inventor, but it only runs on pc right now.

I like to make a online store for guns in the game and a multiplayer open world that runs on pc, android, mobile, ps4, xbox one. 
      Somebody told me that you "only" need to program it like so and that its possible in every engine...

So if you are one of the lucky guys who could help me out or programm that, or even if you know a newer better package for maybe unreal which offers that - please let me know now.

And yes, this is no recruitment post.
      But if youre interested to join my team as a programmer you are very welcome.

Also discord:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898
    • By Ty Typhoon
      ...if you got time to read and answer i would be happy . 

So me and my co try to do a game.
      It should be in unity couse my co do everything in this engine.

We got the rpg package from evila for inventor, but it only runs on pc right now.

I like to make a online store for guns in the game and a multiplayer open world that runs on pc, android, mobile, ps4, xbox one. 
      Somebody told me that you "only" need to program it like so and that its possible in every engine...

So if you are one of the lucky guys who could help me out or programm that, or even if you know a newer better package for maybe unreal which offers that - please let me know now.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[Android][Free] Age of Colors

Age of Colors is a mathematical matching game about colors. 

Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Curiocy.AgeofColors

Swipe and merge the colored orbs. Fill the slots of the center piece to unlock the color level. Because you can't merge the orbs unless the current color level is unlocked. Unlock all colors and complete the game. There are also experimental things (e.g. "Color Profile" , "Age Score") in the game. All feedbacks are appreciated. 

NewTriplePromotions-18.thumb.jpg.e8c470983fde1cde25b802bcd3bf0a1f.jpg

NewTriplePromotions-16.thumb.jpg.c29e4d05c442b2e3964beeae1a3328d7.jpg

Advertisement

• Advertisement