Help with Missile Command

Started by
43 comments, last by Glydion 6 years, 8 months ago
39 minutes ago, Glydion said:

As my game is not done, is it proper convention to continue the post?  

Or do I open a new post regarding the next logic challenge of my Missile Command game when I run into trouble?

Once again, I appreciate everybody's help.  I'll go to sleep now, goodnight.

If it's not related to the current topic then it may be better to open a new topic.

Advertisement

Hey Marcus, 

Sorry for the delay, I'll use that to control the range of movement for the cannon, thank you.

Ok Aero, if I need help in the future, I'll just post a new topic.

Once this Missile Command game is ready for review, I'll submit a code review at that time.

I appreciate everyone's help with my post.

EDIT: I looked and apparently, there doesn't seem to be a way to close this post now that my issue has been solved.

This may be intended behavior so I'll just let the post go stale by not posting to it anymore.

On 7/30/2017 at 0:26 AM, Glydion said:

EDIT: I looked and apparently, there doesn't seem to be a way to close this post now that my issue has been solved.

That is correct; we do not support the notion of "closing posts" because things are "solved" since this is a discussion forum. We only close posts for moderation reasons (e.g., somebody has been bad). There's a note about this in the forum's readme.

Thanks for letting me know jpetrie, and I believe it's an awesome system for doing things, so others in the future can benefit from my post (and vice versa).

Have a good one.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement