• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By bschmidt1962
      Hi GameDev Music folks!
      Submissions are now open to speak at GameSoundCon 2018 (Oct 9-10, Los Angeles).
      Any topic of timely interest in game music, sound design will be considered. Potential topics include:
      Audio for VR/AR/MR
      Game Audio post-morta
      Tools
      Interactive composition techniques
      Business/career/legal
      Cutting edge research in game music/sound topics
      Or any cool topic of interest for professional and aspiring game composers, sound designer, programmers, audio directors

For details please visit www.GameSoundCon.com/submissions 

• By DecoDy Studio
      Hello all
      I am currently, and after long time thinking and planning, looking for enthusiast people to be part of a team to develop games, my idea is to build a game studio although I am in a very early stage. As a lot of work is needed to be done I need people to participate and be part of this long term project, I can't do everything and I don't have the knowledge to complete all the work needed for games.
      My first idea is to develop Mobile Games and in particular VR / AR games, I've built a prototype in ARKit with Unity and I have also a couple of games ideas which could be the first games to be released. To do that, I am looking in the short term for developers and creative people (designers, concept artists, etc.) and in the long term musicians, marketing, business development, etc. It is not required a previous experience as I am planning to release first small games while the team is learning and getting the experience to do make bigger games every time we do a new one.
      If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more, send me a private message and I will be more than happy to talk.
      DS
    • By ThunderTwonk
      Hello everyone, I am working on a game idea and since I am still in the process of learning C# and the features available in unity I was hoping some of you might be able to offer me a little insight on things in general for getting started.
      I guess the basic components of what I'm wanting to create would be a Multi-levels management/city builder/rpg.
      The goal is to provide a framework for players to interact with, build in and affect the world both from a 3rd person action RPG as well as a zoomed out 4x style view (This would be something unlocked through gameplay)

As for my questions go I was wondering if anyone had resources that could help me learn.  I've been on youtube as well as enrolled in an online course for basic unity and C# and will continue those but if anyone has any words of advice, a place that has good information and tutorials etc.

Thanks for your time.
    • By INFRA
      SCAN. DRILL. SURVIVE.   ISOLATED Release in May 1st 2018   https://store.steampowered.com/app/805950/Isolated/   A game by Jérémie Bertrand Music & Sound Design by Pierrick Querolle *** Our solar system has been invaded by strangers. For the purpose of a possible negotiation, a team of astronauts is sent to the moon. Alas, they are shot before even arriving on the scene. Only one astronaut survives the crash and his only goal will be to go home...   GAMEPLAY   Shoot enemy ships to avoid being invaded. Be precise in your movements, because it's better to lose a bit of life at the top than to lose it all at the bottom. Take out your drill to destroy the stones in your path. Validate your identity to cross the different laboratories. Reach the flag before losing your three lives.   And all that... at the same time! Will you be able to go home? If the answer is yes, how long will it take?
    • By davemacdo
      I'm a formally trained composer (doctorate from Michigan State) who writes what most people would call avant-garde concert music. I love weird abstract projects, and I would like to work with somebody making a weird, abstract, artsy game. 
      You can find more about me and my music on my site. I have worked with acoustic and electronic sounds, including some procedurally generated and interactive computer music. 
      In particular, I would like to work on a project that lets me use Fmod to prepare an adaptive score for a game built on Unity or Unreal. I've been a music professor and would like to get experience working in this medium so that I can be a better mentor for my students. Send me a DM or email <davidjohnmacdonald@gmail.com> if you would like to discuss working on a project together. 
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

vr game looking for 3D artist

Starting project in unreal engine for vr. Looking for a 3D artist who can do models, textures and rigging.

Just give me a PM

Edited by jeana

Advertisement