• Advertisement
ricvalerio

Follow the Leader, preview online

Hi!

We just released a preview for our upcoming game Follow the Leader.

http://followtheleader.ludivergames.com

It's an interactive fiction set in a zombie apocalypse (waves to TWD fans). As the leader, you have to take your group to safety. Throughout you will have many choices to do, and it wont be easy. Can you make your group survive?

Take a hit at the preview, and signup for the beta, we'll be starting it in August.

Enjoy and thank you,

Ricardo

Advertisement
Just now, Scouting Ninja said:

You will need to either reduce the amount of resources or show them on screen at all times.

Hi Ninja!

Thanks for your feedback! This is to show a concept, and it's just some rough numbers. Right now we are working on the plot and code, and after we have this done, we'll be tuning the values to fit the resources amounts and curvature we want.

Did you enjoy it?

Cheers,

Ricardo

3 hours ago, ricvalerio said:

Did you enjoy it?

I did like it. Breaking down a survival game to these elements is fun, you have a good concept going here.

Awesome! :D

I didn't answer your question directly, in the end, so about the stats being shown or less: they will be shown as you said on the side on the web; on mobile it will be a button to show stats in detail, since there is not so much space. We will represent some in the game screen, but hard to show all.

The number of stats will likely remain as it is until release, but with the beta we'll get more feedback and see how easily people can handle this amount of resources and numbers, but I think it's pretty trimmed down to essentials.

Ric

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!