• Advertisement
TeoMakao

A madman looking for someone to work with on games!(2D artist needed)

This topic is 369 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there!

I am Theo and I am looking for an evil minion/partner in crime to help me with making games. Currently I am working on my first "official" game, which is point&click 2D adventure in Unity with Fungus extension, and I will need some help with that. More about the project and future goals in private.

I need somebody who:
- First and foremost is interested in making games, but since you are on this forum... yeah.
- Is a 2D artist
(amateur will do, but must be willing to improve)
- Has at least some grasp around Unity(or is willing to learn)
- Has at least some grasp around Fungus extension for Unity(or is willing to learn)
- Is interested in talking about various concepts of imaginary worlds/characters(I need somebody to help me developing my universe and talking to myself proves inefficient)

And optionally:
- Is interested in fantasy worlds
- Is interested in mythology
- Is interested in sci-fi worlds
- Is interested in talking about interesting ideas, even if they are completly abstract

I am offering up to 50% of any profit made, depending on how engaged you'll be.

This is the first time I am looking for someone to work with me by forums, so if I chose wrong place to announce I am sorry.

If you are interested in working with me - feel free to PM.

I do not expect you to sacrifice all the time for the project. For now it's pretty lightweighted.

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!