• Advertisement
NajeNDa

Experienced Programmer LF Project (Unpaid)

This topic is 427 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there,

I am a game programmer (C#/C++) who is looking for a project to join. I am computer science engineer plus Master Degree in Game Development, currently working in one the most renown mobile games company (2 years academic experience, 1 year working experience).

I have developed several prototypes or even games almost ready to release, but I always lack of artists, so I am looking for a project already set up or few artist to begin working in something.

My preferences are:

• Unity or Unreal Engine 4 based project (UE4 prefered)
  • PC/Console game prefered but mobile is acceptable
  • Not interested in VR
  • Serious team with almost all the roles filled or pretending to be filled
  • 3D project prefered over Sprites
  • Guaranteed 7 work hours per week, Crunch 20 work hours per week 
  • European team (if timezone is not a problem for you, so it is not for me)

I am not looking for any kind of money income from games neither the team, I want to do this as a hobby and a way to improve my skills.

Cheers

Edited by NajeNDa

Advertisement

Hey there!
My name is Aaron, and I lead Mystic Studios. I think you'll find we meet your requirements for a team. We've got a solid team of 5 people, covering the bases of programming, 3D modeling, Music, Design, and Story respectively. We're working in Unreal Engine 4, the game is 3D, and the game is PC/Console. We're all in the Western Hemisphere, but timezone isn't a problem for us.

PM me, or email me Aach06@gmail.com.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!