• Advertisement

This topic is 424 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

UNITY ENGINE

IN SEARCH FOR MEMBERS

Hey there. I am currently looking for at least 4 members ( for now ) to join me in making games together.

Sure, I'm still a student ( 17 years old ) but this is what I wish to achieve in the future.

My goal is simple:

:- Create my own game development team consisting of 5 members total.

:- Work together as a team, and also learn game related things together.

:- Successfully finish a simple game, and upload it to any source ( Google Play, Steam, Origin, etc... )

:- Gain popularity as a team over the time.

My role in the team is the producer or manager, or maybe the leader.

I do have talent regarding to creating games. My main ability is creating 3D Models via SketchUp, and I've had experience doing it for about 2-3 years.

I did learn a bit of programming, but I only understand the basics of it. I can't really make a functioning program.

Currently, I'm learning the basics of making music using FL Studio 12, and I will learn basic animation, level design and character modelling in the future.

Requirements To Join:

1. Good English communicating skills.

2. Always online whenever needed.

3. Good internet connection/speed.

4. Have a decent computer/laptop.

5. At least knows the basics of game development related topics.

6. Have a good camera and a set of headphones with mic, or just regular mic ( needed in the future ).

Roles Available:

1. Programmer - Main language is C#, but can also use Java ( I recommend C# ).

2. Music Producer - Can create music according to the game's settings, and also create sounds.

3. Animator - Can do decent animation of characters, vehicles and more.

4. Graphics Designer - Able to do colour schemes, 2D sprites and more.

Send me a message if interested.

Advertisement

Hi, I was interested in the programming side. I can program in C# and JavaScript and I am pretty skilled with unity. I can also do 3D and 2D graphics and I am good with animations, visuals and graphics. Is there a way to contact you or do you  have a discord chat I can join? (I don't have a webcam)

- Elias from Finland

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!