• Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By MoreLion
      Project Name:The Legends Gate:Battle Of Sorrugar
      Studio: Inbound Entertainment.
      Engine: Unreal Engine 4
      Platforms: PC And Mac(Steam) & Xbox One/PS4 (Very Very Far Future)
      Team Size:3
      Compensation: Royalty/Payback After Funding
      Roles Required:Environment Artist/3D Animator/Level Designer And Unreal Engine Programmer And Any Others!
      Project Length: Hoping For Release In 2020/2022
      [3D ANIMATOR/ENVIRONMENT ARTIST] - Realistic Assets/Textures - GUI Creation - Environment Asset Creation - Create Animations
      [PROGRAMMER REQUIREMENTS] - Fluent Programming - Work With Other Programmers And 3D Artists - Must Be Able To Create Combat Systems And NPC AI Systems
      About Me: I’m A Game Designer With A Bit Of Experience, I’ve Been Working On This Project Game Design Wise For Nearly 4 years.
      The Project Has Changed So Much, especially Story And GamePlay Wise.
      Project Description: Hello! Me And A Concept Artist Are Looking To Start Up This Team, You Can See What We Are Looking For Above, The Game Is A First Person RPG And Is Also Open World, This Is An Ambitious Project That I’ve Been Working On For 4 Years Game Design Wise And Story Wise. I Will Tell You More About The Story When You Apply Below. Also We Welcome Any Other Skills You Want To Offer As The Game Is Currently In Pre Production And Building A Team Is Very Important.
      Apply:DM Me On Discord riobio55#1958 or email me at liondude12@gmail.com
    • By DarkJ1234
      I'm trying to get into game development on linux, But i want an Unity/Unreal like environment to start out with, So i found out Unreal is build-able on linux, and i had a few problems but managed to mess with it enough to get it running, but all the material's are pink for some reason, i'd like advice on how and if i can fix the materials being all pink and super reflective looking, or if there's an alternative i could try similar to Unity/Unreal for linux.
    • By Anderfell
      Hello my name is Brandon and I am currently one of the co owners of the team Digital Forged Studios.
      We are currently seeking two new members for our team, before applying you must be aware that we are seeking people that are 100% committed to this project, you must be reachable within the day, replying to questions or responding to our messages and in general be actively online, otherwise I ask nicely that you do not apply.
      The persons we are seeking are an experienced Programmer with knowledge  in c++, c#, and or unreal script, the c++ and familiarity with unreal is the main thing were seeking, other teams we are currently looking for are 3D artists to work on Humanoid models Props and more, were are also seeking other team members such as Generalists that understands the Unreal Engine, Animators for Human, Non Human and Objects were keeping the team small and having whats needed so feel free to apply.
      [Animators] x 2 [ You will be doing Human, Non Human, and Objects like Machines and Doors, Environment assets. ]
      [3D Artist] x 2 [ You will be focusing on Humans, Objects, and Environment modeling would also like skills in texturing. ]
      [Generalist] x 1 [ We would like someone that has good knowledge of Unreal Engine that can set up anything we need in Engine. ]
      [Writer] x 1 [ We would need someone that can work with me on game documents, organisation of documents story arcs, character development, dialogue creation, text editing and other text related jobs. ]
      [PROGRAMMER] "As above"
      The project is Royalties and when any fund raising is made you will also receive some funding based off that, this is divided depending on amount of work done as an example per asset made toward the game, there are no contracts at this stage and everything known is in documents at the moment.
      The game is a Action RPG with online elements this will be an ongoing project, we are running ssh servers, and Prefroce. We have a small staff of experienced people.
      We do have some artwork to show of the world a little and what it's about, If you are interested in joining the project please contact us at:
      Anderfell info:
      Anderfell#5123 on Discord
      nevarra@hotmail.com email
      We are active on Discord and maybe take a day or two to reply to emails on our website as we receive a few a daily we need to sort through thanks. 
      Comic Panel
      Game Document
      Regards Brandon
      Digital Forged Game Development Team.
      Some Progress

• By merlin77uk
      Hello Friends,
      i am trying to create a Game developing company, with absolutely zero experience in that. I know it sounds silly, I have experience in running a small business as i have one, but games are something i always wanted to be involved with. So i have an idea of what game i want to create but i have no knowledge in programming, art, music etc. what needs for a game. I will assume the role of the producer and i just want to create some prototype which i will go around with after and try to find investors/publishers. So my question is where i can find, how much and how do people charge for art,3d modelling, is it per 1 character, per hour, what if i want whole race with cities, weapons etc., what about story writers - how much they charge and how? How much charge people who can use Unreal Engine (as i want to use that for my game - FPS) and so on. Meanwhile i am educating myself with game developing and the legal part (contractor agreements,non disclosure etc.) I will be grateful for any info you can give me.   
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Epic to Host Unreal Engine User Group at SIGGRAPH 2017

Epic Games will host their first SIGGRAPH Unreal Engine User Group and party in Los Angeles on July 31, 2017 at the Orpheum Theatre from 4:30-9:00PM; more information and registration is available online.

The User Group will feature an exciting lineup of presentations -- from Epic Games Founder and CEO Tim Sweeney and Enterprise GM Marc Petit to companies as diverse as global architectural firm HOK, self-driving car start-up Zoox and animation production company Digital Dimension, among others. Customer presentations and third party integrations will underscore how Unreal Engine is transforming content creation across animation, feature film, augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), architecture, and product visualization.

“These incredible customers are just a sample of those turning to Unreal Engine to create high quality, interactive content--whether for large-scale design visualizations, children’s animated TV shows, AR, VR or artificial intelligence applications,” said Marc Petit, Enterprise GM, Epic Games. “Visual fidelity in real time is what we’re known for--now we’re adding workflow tools that simplify pipelines considerably and we look forward to demonstrating them at Siggraph!”

Epic will showcase real-time productions, workflow tools, and interactive experiences at several events during this year’s Siggraph; from Real-Time Live!, to the VR Village, to the Computer Animation Festival, and much more. Highlights include:

• DigiPro: Epic Games CTO Kim Libreri will keynote the DigiPro Symposium on July 29th at the Beaudry Theatre at Los Angeles Center Studios, where he will discuss “Real-time technology and the future of production”.
  • VR Film Jam: Throughout the Siggraph conference, Epic Games will coach the VR Film Jam where teams will convert animated shorts into interactive VR experiences.
  • Computer Animation Festival: This is the first year real-time production is represented and the only two real-time films being shown are both Unreal projects (
" rel="external nofollow">"A Hard Day's Nite" and 
" rel="external nofollow">"The Human Race").

• Meet Mike in VR: Meet Mike in VR is a state-of-the art digital human performance in virtual reality, powered by Unreal Engine. Spearheaded by FX Guide’s Mike Seymour as part of his PhD with the University of Sydney, this is a widely-supported global research project that is pushing hardware and software limitations to provide a glimpse into the future of photorealistic, character-driven real-time production.

View full story