• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Just4lol
      I'm looking for my dream teammate(s) to help me work on my Unity game. I still dont know where Im going with that project but I want to make a good final product that I would be able to sell or publish it for free on Steam.  Here a video of the prototype (The only thing I dint made is the skybox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Otmt9jRkc
      My discord : Just4lol#46982
      I want somone at least as competent as me : 
      - I want somone with at least one year of experience in Unity (already worked with scriptable object and know oop).
      - Already worked with shaders or can do editors tools is a plus.
      - Can do 3d models in Blender or can do 2d art for the ui or particles effects.
      - Can make soundtracks or sound effects a bonus.
      Im a french Canadian so mind my english I will do my best to edit any errors I see. 
    • By Noparadise
      Hi! I am new here, so if I made some mistakes tell me about it. Also English is not my native language.
      Let’s start. I am part of a young gamedev team. Now we don`t even have a title.
      Shortly about a game. Our project is a T-RPG in the style of a bright noir (the closest example is L.A. Noir), where the story revolves around the misadventures of a private detective and his mixed team of comrades-in-arms. The main rivals are not only gangsters who have entangled the city with criminal networks, but also policemen who disagree fundamentally with the methods of the main characters. But at the beginning we faced with a lack of statistic information.
      So, I want to ask you to tell your opinion about this conception. And, maybe, answer some questions from this Google Form: 
    • By Damnwing0405
      I am looking for talents to form a team of making a strategy base action game. Talents I am currently looking for are : -
      (I) Unity programmer (mobile)
      (II) Game designer
      (III) 3d Artist
      (IV) SFX Artist
      The attachment is some game concept for the game. All the concept will be turn into 3d or card form. The game will be strategy game where the players can form their own team and control the units in the battle field real time to fight against each others.  If you are interested to know more details please pm me or send an email to damnwing0405@gmail.com

• By xiaohan wen
      If you have CROWDFUNDED the development of your game, which of the following statements do you agree with?
      1. I went out of my way to try to launch my game by the estimated delivery date
      2. I made an effort to launch my game by the estimated delivery date
      3. I was not at all concerned about launching my game by the estimated delivery date
      Hi there! I am an academician doing research on both funding success and video game development success.
      For those who have CROWDFUNDED your game development, it would be extremely helpful if you could fill out a very short survey (click the Qualtrics link below) about your experiences.
      The survey would just take 5 minutes and I’ll be happy to share my findings of what leads to crowdfunding success and how it affects game development based on an examination of 350 Kickstarter projects on game development in return.
      This is an anonymous survey and your personal information will not be recorded.
      Thank you very much in advance!
    • By bsudheer
      Leap Leap Leap! is a fast-paced, endless running game where you leap from rooftop to rooftop in a computer simulated world.

This is a free run game and get excited by this fabulous computer simulated world of skyscrapers and surreal colors in parallax effect. On your way, collect cubes and revival points as many as you can to make a long run.

Features of Leap Leap Leap:
      -Option of two themes: Black or White.
      -Simple one touch gameplay.
      -Attractive art.
      -Effective use of parallax.
      To Download the game:
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avakaigames.leap
      Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/leap-leap-leap/id683764406?mt=8

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Where find influencers to test VR game ?

Hello everyone! We are a small VR studio and we want to get some opinions about our new game which name is Gravity Tunnel VR. :) If you are interested please please :) visit our webside 👉 https://qverty.com/gravity-tunnel and let us know: -What do you think about it ? What we should to change? and Do you want to play this game? All opinions well see. -Second question is where we can find some small influencers who can play our game and say something about it? Do you know some people or places where we can find them and how contact them ? Do you have any experience about it? :) Thanks for all reply!

Screens from our game :

Screen 1.jpg

Screen 2.jpg

Edited by qvertyVR

• Advertisement