• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Pixelated_Nate
      Hello all!
      I'm currently designing a 2D, Puzzle/Action RPG, in a similar vein to Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past, in Unity and require a Programmer partner in which to work with me.
      The project, yet to be titled, will feature:
      A semi-open world, represented through pixel art, in which the player traverses to enter dungeons and advance the story. A handful of side-quests that require memorizing details and using puzzle-mechanics. A fast-paced, melee combat system that will include dodging, blocking and utilizing four different attack types that can be switched on the fly. A simple inventory of "Key Items" to be used in order to advance the story. Day & Night system and Weather Effects, with weather effecting combat.  A very simple Dialogue System to convey information via colored text. Saving/Loading via exporting and importing a physical save file. Majority of the project is already planned out, with plans to release commercially and splitting the profits equally among the two of us. 
      I would request that the applicant is able to work semi-independently, following an outline, and that they have experience in both C# programming  *and* putting those scripts to use inside Unity, whilst I will be creating the Art, Music/SFX and doing Level Design (Though if you are also comfortable in assisting me with these, I wouldn't be opposed.).
      Work will be shared in either Github or Unity Collab (Applicants preference), with communication done via Discord. 
      For more information and to apply, please contact me at nathan.jenkins1012@gmail.com
      Thanks for reading! 
    • By MoreLion
      Project Name:The Legends Gate:Battle Of Sorrugar
      Studio: Inbound Entertainment.
      Engine: Unreal Engine 4
      Platforms: PC And Mac(Steam) & Xbox One/PS4 (Very Very Far Future)
      Team Size:3
      Compensation: Royalty/Payback After Funding
      Roles Required:Environment Artist/3D Animator/Level Designer And Unreal Engine Programmer And Any Others!
      Project Length: Hoping For Release In 2020/2022
      [3D ANIMATOR/ENVIRONMENT ARTIST] - Realistic Assets/Textures - GUI Creation - Environment Asset Creation - Create Animations
      [PROGRAMMER REQUIREMENTS] - Fluent Programming - Work With Other Programmers And 3D Artists - Must Be Able To Create Combat Systems And NPC AI Systems
      About Me: I’m A Game Designer With A Bit Of Experience, I’ve Been Working On This Project Game Design Wise For Nearly 4 years.
      The Project Has Changed So Much, especially Story And GamePlay Wise.
      Project Description: Hello! Me And A Concept Artist Are Looking To Start Up This Team, You Can See What We Are Looking For Above, The Game Is A First Person RPG And Is Also Open World, This Is An Ambitious Project That I’ve Been Working On For 4 Years Game Design Wise And Story Wise. I Will Tell You More About The Story When You Apply Below. Also We Welcome Any Other Skills You Want To Offer As The Game Is Currently In Pre Production And Building A Team Is Very Important.
      Apply:DM Me On Discord riobio55#1958 or email me at liondude12@gmail.com
    • By Just4lol
      I'm looking for my dream teammate(s) to help me work on my Unity game. I still dont know where Im going with that project but I want to make a good final product that I would be able to sell or publish it for free on Steam.  Here a video of the prototype (The only thing I dint made is the skybox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Otmt9jRkc
      My discord : Just4lol#46982
      I want somone at least as competent as me : 
      - I want somone with at least one year of experience in Unity (already worked with scriptable object and know oop).
      - Already worked with shaders or can do editors tools is a plus.
      - Can do 3d models in Blender or can do 2d art for the ui or particles effects.
      - Can make soundtracks or sound effects a bonus.
      Im a french Canadian so mind my english I will do my best to edit any errors I see. 
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[Rev-Share] EverEmber Reborn Open-world Hardcore Sandbox Multiplayer Action RPG Recruitment (Programmers Needed)

Summary: EverEmber Reborn is a multiplayer online hardcore open-world action RPG. 

The game takes place in the world of EverEmber, a fantasy world where you have no direction, only your skill and other players to either aid or hinder you on your journey. The game is a first person open world pvp game, with progression aspects taken from agar and slither. The world is not too huge, and because of that players will constantly fight and die, dropping their obtained gear and forcing to restart. The combat is skill based, with many places to explore. The best aspects from Runescape, Ultima, Mortal online, and the Elder Scrolls games are taken and incorporated. Everyone has their own adventure, it’s your choice how it starts and ends.

EverEmber Reborn is a sequel to the game EverEmber Online (check it out at http://www.everember.com/). They are very different in their concept and execution, but the fantasy elements and ideas are brought over from its predecessor. We have been developing EverEmber online for over 4 years, but it’s time we move on. We have also worked on various private server projects, so the developmental process is nothing new for us.

We currently have a fairly large development team already, 10 main developers, myself, Ozfer (server host, developer, IT tech), Juicyz (Lead Programmer), EMPHyperdrive (Programmer) Amit (Game Developer and Modeler), HugeJackedman (Game Developer), Gw1p (Game developer), Naitsirik (Modeler), Symbolizemusic (Musician), Aytimothy (Programmer). We also have a musician assisting us (Davide Severi) with our soundtrack and a concept and concept artist (Akram). SeeEnvy is a writer for us.

What we're looking for:

What we need are programmers as of this moment. We need someone who is determined on helping us program the game itsself. We have much of the networking done and we are using Photon. The language we're using is C#, so knowledge of C# is a MUST HAVE!

-Experience with Unity and its technology

-Interest in the games concept

-Ability to do one of the things listed in our needs, either C# unity programming, or networking assistance.

-Time to dedicate to the game, we don’t have a constraint but a few hours every couple of days will suffice.

-Be able to communicate in English, as all of our team speaks English either fluently or well.

-Have a method through which we could pay you eventually.

Eye Candy (In-game screenshots):

screen_2560x1920_2017-06-16_08-51-22 - Copy.jpg

More Eye Candy/Concept Art:

If you are interested, please do contact us via Everemberonline@gmail.com or message me here on unity forums with what you can do for us, why we interest you, and whatever questions or comments you have. Feel free to join our website if you cannot help us in development, but instead can assist us by playing the game upon release or testing it!

See you in the land of EverEmber.