• Advertisement
SirWhiteBear

[Unity] Developer searching a project to work on

This topic is 499 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! My name is SirWhiteBear and I am currently searching for a game project where I could help/assist as a programmer.

About me

I'm currently a student who spends some of his free time coding, around 10h/week or more. I have experience working in a team (48h game jam =P) and accomplished some small solo projects.

Coding experience

By starting learning Java, I experimented with some simple games and went on to develop a game for Android phones with libGDX. After that, a long timespan began where I was coding with C++ and Summer 2016, I finished a simple 3D engine with C++/OpenGL. Currently, I am extending/improving it, but looking at how time consuming it gets, I'd like to focus on other projects. My experience in Unity comes from a 48h game jam, where I worked with a small team which consisted of 2 artists and 2 coder (including me). In addition working with the OpenGL-Pipeline helped me to understand some of the 3D mechanics of a game engine (Unity).

My Projects

• ColorSplash (Android app, unreleased)
  • 3D Simulation of a school (C++/OpenGL)
  • NLights Engine (My own engine with C++/OpenGL/Lua)
  • La Bohnilia (BeansJam)

So, if you need of a coder (preferably in Unity :P) just PM me or reply to this topic!

SirWhiteBear

Advertisement

Hello there!

I know your post says Unity preferred, but If you're willing to work in Unreal, I'd love to add you to my team. We've got 3 3D modelers, an artist, a designer, a composer, and a writer.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!