[Solved] SDL_GL_SwapWindow seems It doesn't work for me

Started by
2 comments, last by vonflaken 6 years, 8 months ago

Hi there, 

I posted this to be resolved in SDL forums so Im gonna left here the link to original discussion https://discourse.libsdl.org/t/sdl-gl-swapwindow-is-not-working-for-me/22863

I don't want duplicate posts but I want reach the most people I be able to.

Tell me If you think this is bad habits so I won't do again in advance.

Thanks!

Advertisement

Please don't just link some other post. Include the actual problem you're having here, as well. If somebody has to go read some other forum thread to find out what the problem is, that decreases their likelihood of bothering to try to help you. It also means if the URL changes or the other site goes down, this thread is useless.

Mhhh yhea, appreciate the suggestion and I think you are right, I will follow this rule from now.

Anyway I resolved the problem, I summary here quickly:

I use OpenGL and SDL in the project, my render-loop seems to be working nice but nothing drawn in screen. I debug in RenderDoc and I see sprites blitz in frame buffer so I though the issue was something around buffers no swapping for some reason. At the end, I debugged OpenGL code with glGetError and I catch an error in my code (I generated VAO with glGenBuffers instead of glGenVertexArrays). Now is working nicely.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement