• Advertisement
UltimatePrepper

Ultimate Prepper - 2d mobile survival clicker game

What's up?

Hey I wanted to know if any of you wanted to help test an app we just created. It is a mashup of a survival clicker and adventure slasher game set in a world that has experienced the apocalypse. It is called Ultimate Prepper and currently is available as a public beta game in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netcraft.prepper . It would be cool to get some feedback on the gameplay and overall how would you like it. Thanks!!

Advertisement
44 minutes ago, ninnghazad said:

With all respect, nope.

Thanks for pointing out! The monetization here is pretty soft, not agressive, you definitely don't need to pay in order to succeed. That's for fans, that would want to get higher scorings ;)

do you have leaderboards?  if so then this is very much in the category of pay to win and not even close to balanced that non-payers have a chance.

14 hours ago, ncsu121978 said:

do you have leaderboards?  if so then this is very much in the category of pay to win and not even close to balanced that non-payers have a chance.

No, we don't have global leaderboards here :)

17 hours ago, UltimatePrepper said:

No, we don't have global leaderboards here :)

ok then.  sounds good.  I just *hate* games where there is some kind of competition (such as global leaderboards) where a non-payer has absolutely no chance.  

I do understand the need to monetize though so if a game lets a payer do something faster (maybe gain XP for an RPG or dress in a fancy costume in the game) then I am ok with that.

Good luck to you with your game.

6 hours ago, ncsu121978 said:

ok then.  sounds good.  I just *hate* games where there is some kind of competition (such as global leaderboards) where a non-payer has absolutely no chance.  

I do understand the need to monetize though so if a game lets a payer do something faster (maybe gain XP for an RPG or dress in a fancy costume in the game) then I am ok with that.

Good luck to you with your game.

Thanks a lot!