By Old Mohave Games Studio
Bitcoin Survival! An 1-bit graphics charming game made in 5 days for the 2018's Crypto Game Jam. It's a Roguelike Clicker Game in which you must mine bitcoins to buy and upgrade itens in order to survive as long as you can! All assets original made by me. Come play. And, please, share and rate. Any suggestions for the game are welcome too. (ALSO REPORT ME ANY BUGS FOUND)
DEVLOG. V. 0.2
- The game has been extensively polished. Many bugs have been fixed and many features have been added to the game. The difficulty has been balanced once again. Maybe I still have to update some things in the tutorial, but that's easy and I will be doing this in the next days. Hope you enjoy the game at this actual stage. It's almost like a new game.
- It's mobile compatible!
IF YOU LIKED THE GAME, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND RATE IT! That would help me a lot.
By Marinka Brussel
Imagine a game where the characters are not defined by body regions, but rather, each body region consists of thousands of components, which would kind of replicate the real world where we consist of molecules, atoms - that would open up many, many new possibilities for creative gameplay. Can this be done on any scale with today's technology, or would the games simply require too powerful of a computer to even be playable? Are there any theoretical limits to this? Thanks
Hello! I am an artist thats been wanting to develop a visual novel game called, "Hyacynth" , with another artist, @Quinncy Sama
and our marketer, @Anthony Cao who is also part of the team.
Hyacynth is a thriller, tragedy based story played in the view of a man reborn as a serial killer.
As a visual novel, there would be various routes and endings within the story. I would also like to implement pixel mini games as well.
My goal with Hyacynth is to make the game both pc and mobile based. This is my first time starting such a large project so I plan to make it free/non-profit
with hopes in making in-game purchases an available choice in the future. I am mainly an Artist and character designer with a general idea of the main story route.
With this in mind, I am looking for various people and talents who are willing to join and contribute to completing this project:
- A writer(s) that can help me further flesh out the story and help keep any branching routes to flow well with each other.
- A programmer(s) to code the game and implement various features including a mini game that would occur within the main visual novel.
Due to the nature and features of the game I am looking for someone that has experience with Unity. I do not have any knowledge with coding so I won't be able to help much there ;w; this part of the project may be a challenge so perhaps a group of coders would make the processes smoother along the road.
- A GUI designer that can design the overall user interface and system graphics for the game.
- Artists for cover art, props, cg, backgrounds and sprites. As artists, Quin and I would be the main contributors to this field however it never hurts to find some helping hands! We are mainly looking for props and background artists at the moment however, we would also like a sprite artist to help us make the sprite making process for efficient. If you are interested in joining the team as an artist, you must provide any examples of your past work for I wish to look for styles that would be coherent with the already existing art styles that we plan to use for the game.
With the hopes of implementing a pixel based mini game, we are also looking for pixel artists interested in joining as well!
Future roles we are also looking for but are not mandatory at the moment:
- Song writer/composer(s) for background music and OST's
- Sound Designers for various effects and actions in the game.
- Voice Actors, this isn't a mandatory feature for the project at the moment, but we do hope to implement voiced dialogues within the game as well.
Our main source in communication for the project will be discord so you must provide your discord ID when applying via comment or PM.
Thank you everyone for your attention and I await your responses!
As of right now Voice actors will not be out biggest priority since there are many characters still in development. If you are interested in joining the Voice acting field of the project feel free to send us a PM providing examples of your past works.
We are currently looking for writers who are willing to collaborate with our main writer for the script may be dialogue heavy.
The following roles listed below are still open:
- GUI Designer
- Sound Designer
- CG artist
- Background artist
- Sprite artist
Hello to whomever is reading this,
I see that you clicked this topic for a reason... you can draw, you're an artist, your work is digital and unique! And, let's not forget, you're talented...
And guess what? You're exactly who i'm looking for.
A.I is a game concept that i have been thinking about a lot lately, and i'm searching for skilled people (aka you) to join the team. The game is going to be multiplayer, open-world, located on a distant jungle planet that is inhabited by bio-luminescent flora and fauna. The player will be able to explore, craft, tame, build, hunt and form clan alliances/or fight instead!
And i need you...
Now, if you're still reading this im guessing you're still interested! If you are the talent im looking for message me or post below.
Please be able to draw concepts for (which i bet you can):
- Items such as weapons, tools and clothing etc..
I will add you on discord
P.S Please have some artwork examples you can show me for reference
By Ryuji Sakomoto
This is just an idea i had, its about a robot, he takes down criminals and turns them in. the robot attempts to take down a hacker, but fails and gets shut down. the company who made the robot made a whole bunch more guard robots, all of the robots get hacked and take over. the original robot wakes up and the company has the robot take back the robots to be shut down and to fnally take down the hacker.