WoA V - The Competition Thread

Started by
169 comments, last by zeldax 6 years, 8 months ago

It's late but this is all I have for now. You know how these things go, one moment you have lots of free time the next your working till 0:00AM.

Advertisement

It's the end of Day 1 for me!

This year I've decided to run my blog postings in both my personal blog and my old GameDev.net blog, and as such intend to post links to both here--simply visit whichever you prefer. (The text should be pretty much the same, I think.)

GameDev.net link:

Personal site link: http://thaumaturge-art.com/index.php?/archives/93-Week-of-Awesome-V-Day-1-Chains-and-Invaders.html

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Well, I want to make something, but it's going to be tough for me to find any free time even at night until Friday, so if I do make something it'll probably need to be pretty simplistic. "Fortunately" I also don't have any good ideas, with the possible exception of a very simple adventure game, so that might be possible to throw together in a couple of days.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

I just made a quick vaulted ceiling piece for my potentially-nonexistent game. Feel free to use it for whatever and consider it in the public domain. It's UV unwrapped, but it doesn't come with any actual textures.

ceiling.jpg

vaultedceiling1.fbx

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

Here's my first day's blog entry

Two days gone (I'm currently in Thailand, so a bit before other time zones), and here's a journal entry covering the first two days:

This site update is getting worse. Besides an IMHO horribly butchered message editor the the page loading loves to jump up/down while loading images, etc. What happened to the good old width/height attributes?

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Day 2 is done! I have made about as much progress as should be for two hours, not days. That is what I deserve for trying out new techniques on a time limit.

My CVMy money management app: ELFSHMy game about shooting triangles: Lazer of Death

Here is my blog entry for day 2:

Here's our blog entry for day 2 (hope you like it):

Day two! Not much done, but something is better than nothing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement