Artworks for feedback (Cows VS Vikings)

Started by
150 comments, last by Rutin 6 years ago

Hello dear colleagues! Let me tell you about new  tower defence game which is now in production by Redox Entertainment. The name of the game is Cows vs Vikings and I want to show you some l arts of the game's setting, to know, did we manage to create something nice. What do you think?

Vic 1.png

Vic 2.png

Vic 3.png

Advertisement

Looks good to me! The only two things I noticed that throws me off in the first picture are:

1. The viking in the middle holding up the barrel. Something doesn't sit right with his eyes when comparing to the nose.

2. The arms look different in length if fully extended on the far left Viking with the bow.

On the final picture I find that the brownish smoke above the second cow on the left to be a bit too outstanding, and maybe could be faded a bit. (maybe just a nit pick)

Good work! I like the art style for sure! Do you have some in game graphics to show us?

Programmer and 3D Artist

6 hours ago, Rutin said:

Do you have some in game graphics to show us?

Thank you! Yes, I have. Here is the Cannoneer (with his catapult), one of the basic defensive units of this game.

kt_1.png

I really love the style because I hate the black border :D

7 hours ago, RedoxEnt said:

Thank you! Yes, I have. Here is the Cannoneer (with his catapult), one of the basic defensive units of this game.

kt_1.png

The art style is amazing! Do you have an estimated release date? Will this game be on Steam?

Programmer and 3D Artist

13 hours ago, Rutin said:

The art style is amazing! Do you have an estimated release date? Will this game be on Steam?

The game will be released in Autumn of current year. Yes, it will be on Steam.

This post is to get feedback about the quality of character design. Here you can see the Cannoneer, one of our defensive units (actually all of them are defensive). How do you think, is this art looks good? Does it capture well the balance between realism and that ironic manner that was picked for the game's overall style?

cat_4a.png

kt_1.png

Very amazing work. I really like the art style! :) Great job!

Programmer and 3D Artist

22 hours ago, Rutin said:

Very amazing work. I really like the art style! :) Great job!

Thank you very much for your support! Let me show you another unit from Cows vs Vikings. This is the Archer, whose sharp arrows are fast and deadly. What do you think of the way he is drawn?

ar_1.png

Please take a look at new character from Cows vs Vikings. This is the Freezer and his ability is, relatively, to freeze the enemies, slowing them down. What do you think about an idea to use freezing technology in tower defence game?

jump_4a.png

fr_1.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement