• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Paid] Pixel Artist for Hire

Hi, I'm currently open for commission. I offer affordable prices, fast-delivery, and quality sprites and tiles.
If you're interested, the best way to contact me is via email (revangale.c@gmail.com), discord (revangale#2393), or skype (revangale.c)

My portfolio can be found here:

Some work:
counter_terrorists_vs_terrorists_by_reva
sidescroller_mockup__2_by_revangale-d76f
sc2.gif?w=1000&h=&crop=1&ssl=1
mockup_by_revangale-d7d6anl.gif?w=525&h=
qWpHVBK.gifTnzSCpP.gifportrait21.gifrunanimation2.gifKnRbAgE.gif1DgQZUa.gifscifimockup2.gif?w=488&h=488&crop=1&ssl=ship.gif?w=346&h=488&crop&ssl=1characters.gif?w=418&h=558&crop&ssl=1icon_warriors.gif?w=176&h=234&crop&ssl=1

Advertisement

If you're seeking "paid work". This post needs to be under "contractors". Not "hobbyist".

...UNLESS you are ok with trying a rev-share project.

Edited by PhyerBoss

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By LifeArtist
      Good Evening,
      I want to make a 2D game which involves displaying some debug information. Especially for collision, enemy sights and so on ...
      First of I was thinking about all those shapes which I need will need for debugging purposes: circles, rectangles, lines, polygons.
      I am really stucked right now because of the fundamental question:
      Where do I store my vertices positions for each line (object)? Currently I am not using a model matrix because I am using orthographic projection and set the final position within the VBO. That means that if I add a new line I would have to expand the "points" array and re-upload (recall glBufferData) it every time. The other method would be to use a model matrix and a fixed vbo for a line but it would be also messy to exactly create a line from (0,0) to (100,20) calculating the rotation and scale to make it fit.
      If I proceed with option 1 "updating the array each frame" I was thinking of having 4 draw calls every frame for the lines vao, polygons vao and so on. 
      In addition to that I am planning to use some sort of ECS based architecture. So the other question would be:
      Should I treat those debug objects as entities/components?
      For me it would make sense to treat them as entities but that's creates a new issue with the previous array approach because it would have for example a transform and render component. A special render component for debug objects (no texture etc) ... For me the transform component is also just a matrix but how would I then define a line?
      Treating them as components would'nt be a good idea in my eyes because then I would always need an entity. Well entity is just an id !? So maybe its a component?
      Regards,
      LifeArtist
    • By steve negrin
      hello, i'm steve and im designer, i can design any idea and i'm looking for projects to help, if you are interesting write and we can talk about it
    • By RoKabium Games
      We've now started desinging the 3rd level of "Something Ate My Alien".
      This world is a gas planet, and all sorts of mayhem will be getting in our aliens way!
      #screenshotsaturday
    • By SavingGraceCoordinator
      Small production team (Team lead & audio composer) is looking for diligent and fun people to join their ranks to make a new RPG tale. The story has been set, but how the story is to be told is still yet to be decided by innovators (That's where you come in). 

The story, Saving Grace, is a 2D RPG, akin to other popular RPGs, such as FFVI and Chrono Trigger. The story focuses on gameplay and story, and is an epic that is meant to inspire and become a roller coaster of emotion. A story following a silent protagonist, in a world where emotions are given shape and become conduits of power, a group of resistance fighters rise up to take down the self-declared ruler extending his grip over all until he controls all of the world of Tare.
      This exciting journey can only move forward with your help.
      Currently, our group is looking for (1) Programmer and (2) Artist
      (1) Programmer - Looking for a programmer that feels confident in programming RPGs and is willing to work with a team. No specified engine, but desire experience in Gamemaker 2 or Unity (but willing to work with other engines). Please send previous work for context.
      (2) Artist - Looking for a 16 bit high resolution pixel artist, to have similar aesthetics to the golden years of RPGs. Will need experience with simple animation software, such as SpriteMaker, to get project started. Please send either portfolio or example work.
      Looking to get demo developed by end of year 2018. Hoping to get a Kickstarter set by mid-2019 (which will lead to straight revenue and profit sharing, if successful) 
      So if you're interested in having a say in a grand project and have your ideas come to life and be apart of a great team environment, then this is the project for you!
      And if you're interested in helping in other aspects of the game, feel free to message with what you would like to aid in!

Making Greatness, Together
  • Advertisement