Looking for hobby programmers to create a realistic 3D engine with aadvanced physics.

Started by
3 comments, last by tyhender 6 years, 8 months ago

Hello, my name is Mark. I'm hobby programmer. 

So recently,I thought that it's good idea to find people to create a full 3D engine. I'm looking for people experienced in scripting 3D shaders and implementing physics into engine(game)(we are going to use the React physics engine). 

And,ye,no money =D I'm just looking for hobbyists that will be proud of their work. If engine(or game) will have financial succes,well,then maybe =D

Advertisement

You haven't mentioned things like your experience and role or contact info for follow up.

You should give more information if you want to try to recruit people.

Sorry for late replies.

On 20.08.2017 at 8:24 AM, 0r0d said:

You should give more information if you want to try to recruit people.

I mostly give more information when people PM me,but this post is REALLY short,even for me =D

So here's few more points:

• Engine will use openGL and SDL for graphics.
  • It will use React3D physics library for physics simulation.
  • Engine(most probably,atleast for the first part) won't have graphical fron-end,it will be a framework .
  • I think final engine should be enough to set up an FPS in a couple of minutes.

A bit about my self:

• I've been programming for 7 years total. I learned very slowly it as "secondary interesting thing" for like 3 years, but then began to script more seriously. 
  • My primary language is C++,which we are going to use for the engine.
  • Yes,I did 3D graphics with physics simulation before.
  • No, my portfolio isn't very impressive. I'm working on that :D
  • No,I wasn't employed officially.

If anybody need to know more PM me. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement