• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By elect
      ok, so, we are having problems with our current mirror reflection implementation.
      At the moment we are doing it very simple, so for the i-th frame, we calculate the reflection vectors given the viewPoint and some predefined points on the mirror surface (position and normal).
      Then, using the least squared algorithm, we find the point that has the minimum distance from all these reflections vectors. This is going to be our virtual viewPoint (with the right orientation).
      After that, we render offscreen to a texture by setting the OpenGL camera on the virtual viewPoint.
      And finally we use the rendered texture on the mirror surface.
      So far this has always been fine, but now we are having some more strong constraints on accuracy.
      What are our best options given that:
      - we have a dynamic scene, the mirror and parts of the scene can change continuously from frame to frame
      - we have about 3k points (with normals) per mirror, calculated offline using some cad program (such as Catia)
      - all the mirror are always perfectly spherical (with different radius vertically and horizontally) and they are always convex
      - a scene can have up to 10 mirror
      - it should be fast enough also for vr (Htc Vive) on fastest gpus (only desktops)

Looking around, some papers talk about calculating some caustic surface derivation offline, but I don't know if this suits my case
      Also, another paper, used some acceleration structures to detect the intersection between the reflection vectors and the scene, and then adjust the corresponding texture coordinate. This looks the most accurate but also very heavy from a computational point of view.

Other than that, I couldn't find anything updated/exhaustive around, can you help me?
      Thanks in advance
    • By Enerjak
      protected void menuImage_ChildClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) { if(pbxPhoto.Image != null && sender is MenuItem) { MenuItem mi = (MenuItem)sender; pbxPhoto.SizeMode = modeMenuArray[mi.Index]; pbxPhoto.Invalidate(); } } I'm trying to make one click function to handle multiple menus. Using this code does not work when I click the menu buttons after the image is loaded in the picture box. Here is where I set the event handler of both menu items. 
      // // menuStretch // this.menuStretch.Name = "menuStretch"; this.menuStretch.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(152, 22); this.menuStretch.Text = "S&tretch to Fit"; this.menuStretch.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.menuImage_ChildClick); // // menuActual // this.menuActual.Name = "menuActual"; this.menuActual.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(152, 22); this.menuActual.Text = "&Actual Size"; this.menuActual.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.menuImage_ChildClick); Menu Stretch and Menu Actual are ToolStripMenuItems, which don't have an index variable as I've noticed. How do I get this to work? Otherwise I have to make a separate event function per menu item, which, depending on the amount of image properties, could be a a lot. 
    • By Dave Haylett
      Hi there,
      I need a simple(ish) MP3 player for my C# WPF project. Sound isn't a major player in my project, but I do need to be able to play a couple of MP3s at the same time (loaded in as Content).
      I'm currently using the standard MediaPlayer library just to get a placeholder in there, but it does not meet these requirements:
      * Looping - no matter what I try, there's always a split-second break in the sound when it comes to looping (a few of the sounds are short tune loops, and the brief pause when looping really stands out like a sore... ear...!)
      * Mixing - at times I need to play a couple of samples simultaneously, but I don't believe MediaPlayer can support this. Having said this I've not tried invoking more than one MediaPlayer class at the same time.
      Are there any suggestions? I've browsed through NuGet but I'm surprised I can't find anything really useful.
    • By Hitler!ewqe
      till now 
      i made almost perfect mouse selection unit 
      i mean rts style c# mouse scrtips 
      this works almost all of the warc3 game mouse function 
      now i want to unit to move with navmesh 
      please help me 
      this doesn work T.T 
      im so sorry guys i forgot if (Physics.Raycast(Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition), out hit, 100))
      this im so sorry 
    • By ANIO chan
      Hi, I'm new here and would like to get some help in what i should do first when designing a game? What would you consider to be the best steps to begin designing my game? Give resources with it as well please.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Pirate Road

Check out our new “3 in a row” pirate game ! You find yourself on a mysterious island, where it is rumored that there are hidden treasures. Bonnie has long been wandering the world in search of her destiny. Hurry up, as the competitors do not rest, but luckily she has a couple of tricks that will overtake them. The game has many levels, a variety of objects with their own properties and gameplay is unusual for a 3 in a row game. To pass each level you must skillfully use the bonuses, because time is limited, and we will not only hunt for treasure!

Download http://falcoware.com/PirateRoad.php

• Advertisement