• Advertisement
shahrukh

[Android] Bounce N Bang [Puzzle][Free]

Have you played physics puzzles , which are very addictive and you just can't take your mind off that stage you’re stuck on, well here's another of those logic puzzles ; totally free .

Bounce N Bang

Play Store

Trailer: 

Using cannon, shoot your enemy or bounce cannon-ball through walls guiding it towards their building.Rotate cannon , place moving walls , making the best angle ; just so when you open fire , ball hits the target. 

giphy.gif

Key features:
➤ Currently 30 levels (more coming soon)
➤ Innovative game play (logical thinking , openfire / shooting cannonball, bounce off borders)
➤ Fun animation (especially of explosion)
➤ Simple and addictive (solve the puzzle, which gets difficult)

Not always that easy, when you openfire , line of shot should hit the end point after limited reflection.

How
•Use touch or buttons to rotate cannon.
• Aiming at enemy directly or bounce off walls guiding it towards them. 
• Rotate and place moving walls at suitable points ; so when you openfire, BANG ! Cannonball hits the target.

Little story if interested :

Zormen kingdom has forcefully taken over a village and jailed its inhabitants; few of them have managed to escape prison .They are now trying to get back their occupied land and people. You are a savior who is helping villagers . Provided with cannon you need to destroy enemy's castle. Further story inside game.

Screenshots:

bnb 1024 google.JPG

hBnb.JPG

how1.JPG

how2.JPG

how3.JPG

how4.JPG

scoring.JPG

Edited by shahrukh
Little description edited

Advertisement

Hey shahrukh, 

I really enjoy puzzle games and the graphics look really good to go along with the type of game you made! How long did it take you to make it?

On 10/18/2017 at 5:57 AM, Atwo Studios said:

Hey shahrukh, 

I really enjoy puzzle games and the graphics look really good to go along with the type of game you made! How long did it take you to make it?

Thanks  @Atwo Studios we did take some time to develop this , around 8 months before proper launch , as all its graphics , musics etc are our own developed.. Still we are updating this game.. Not finished yet .. Glad you like it :)

17 minutes ago, shahrukh said:

Thanks  @Atwo Studios we did take some time to develop this , around 8 months before proper launch , as all its graphics , musics etc are our own developed.. Still we are updating this game.. Not finished yet .. Glad you like it

Keep up the good work! We are also developing a puzzle game that involves color combinations, feel free to check out my first 

" rel="external">dev video where i walk through the game in its current state and if you happen to like or dislike somethings please let me know! If you are looking for any feedback on your game let us know we are more than willing to help! :) 

Hi I tried your game,

For now I would like to suggest that you should give user at least 3 tries before showing the restart image. Or better remove the restart image with a button only. And avoid loading in every restart.