• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Damnwing0405
      I am looking for talents to form a team of making a strategy base action game. Talents I am currently looking for are : -
      (I) Unity programmer (mobile)
      (II) Game designer
      (III) 3d Artist
      (IV) SFX Artist
      The attachment is some game concept for the game. All the concept will be turn into 3d or card form. The game will be strategy game where the players can form their own team and control the units in the battle field real time to fight against each others.  If you are interested to know more details please pm me or send an email to damnwing0405@gmail.com

• By Noparadise
      Hi! I am new here, so if I made some mistakes tell me about it. Also English is not my native language.
      Let’s start. I am part of a young gamedev team. Now we don`t even have a title.
      Shortly about a game. Our project is a T-RPG in the style of a bright noir (the closest example is L.A. Noir), where the story revolves around the misadventures of a private detective and his mixed team of comrades-in-arms. The main rivals are not only gangsters who have entangled the city with criminal networks, but also policemen who disagree fundamentally with the methods of the main characters. But at the beginning we faced with a lack of statistic information.
      So, I want to ask you to tell your opinion about this conception. And, maybe, answer some questions from this Google Form: LINK
    • By bsudheer
      Leap Leap Leap! is a fast-paced, endless running game where you leap from rooftop to rooftop in a computer simulated world.

This is a free run game and get excited by this fabulous computer simulated world of skyscrapers and surreal colors in parallax effect. On your way, collect cubes and revival points as many as you can to make a long run.

Features of Leap Leap Leap:
      -Option of two themes: Black or White.
      -Simple one touch gameplay.
      -Attractive art.
      -Effective use of parallax.
      To Download the game:
      Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avakaigames.leap
      Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/leap-leap-leap/id683764406?mt=8

• By EddieK
      Hello everyone, I want present my new game which I've been working on for a quite while now.
      It's a 2D zombie shooter with lots of cool weapons to choose from. Kill zombies, level up, buy new weapons and go through different levels. 
      Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extrabitgames.killerjack&hl=en

Any feedback is appreciated  
    • By MountainGoblin
      Hi everyone!

Let me represent my first game.

It's mix of arcade and logic (just a little).

Play Market:

Spiteful UFOs seized the hedgehog commune. Four hedgehog fighting commandos will not give them any chance to destroy it.
      Be the fifth member of the team. 
      Destroy alien’s bases!
      Save your friends!
      Use the commandos’ features to seize and destroy aliens’ bases. 
      You won’t be able to clean the commune from hateful aliens without rationality, speed and agility. 
      - 40 fascinating levels in different parts of the world;
      - 8 different locations.
      I'll wait for yours feedback. It's very important for upcomming updates!

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement

[Android] Bounce N Bang [Puzzle][Free]

Have you played physics puzzles , which are very addictive and you just can't take your mind off that stage you’re stuck on, well here's another of those logic puzzles ; totally free .

Bounce N Bang

Play Store

Using cannon, shoot your enemy or bounce cannon-ball through walls guiding it towards their building.Rotate cannon , place moving walls , making the best angle ; just so when you open fire , ball hits the target. 

Key features:
➤ Currently 30 levels (more coming soon)
➤ Innovative game play (logical thinking , openfire / shooting cannonball, bounce off borders)
➤ Fun animation (especially of explosion)
➤ Simple and addictive (solve the puzzle, which gets difficult)

Not always that easy, when you openfire , line of shot should hit the end point after limited reflection.

•Use touch or buttons to rotate cannon.
• Aiming at enemy directly or bounce off walls guiding it towards them. 
• Rotate and place moving walls at suitable points ; so when you openfire, BANG ! Cannonball hits the target.

Little story if interested :

Zormen kingdom has forcefully taken over a village and jailed its inhabitants; few of them have managed to escape prison .They are now trying to get back their occupied land and people. You are a savior who is helping villagers . Provided with cannon you need to destroy enemy's castle. Further story inside game.

bnb 1024 google.JPG

Edited by shahrukh
Little description edited

Updates :

Bounce N Bang - Physics based puzzle game is now updated with more stages-

Now total of 40 stages are in game . Where new level of jungle is introduced in last 10 stages.

Check it out if you haven't already , plus there is a GIFT for you inside game if you are already a player :).

Play Store - Bounce N Bang - Free - No Ads - Download

On 10/18/2017 at 5:57 AM, Atwo Studios said:

Hey shahrukh, 

I really enjoy puzzle games and the graphics look really good to go along with the type of game you made! How long did it take you to make it?

Thanks  @Atwo Studios we did take some time to develop this , around 8 months before proper launch , as all its graphics , musics etc are our own developed.. Still we are updating this game.. Not finished yet .. Glad you like it :)

17 minutes ago, shahrukh said:

Thanks  @Atwo Studios we did take some time to develop this , around 8 months before proper launch , as all its graphics , musics etc are our own developed.. Still we are updating this game.. Not finished yet .. Glad you like it

Keep up the good work! We are also developing a puzzle game that involves color combinations, feel free to check out my first 

" rel="external">dev video where i walk through the game in its current state and if you happen to like or dislike somethings please let me know! If you are looking for any feedback on your game let us know we are more than willing to help! :)