Sign in to follow this  
ilovegames

At The Hospital

You - the chief doctor of the hospital. Working late into the evening, did not notice the majority of hospital workers went home ... But where you disappeared the night shift is also not known. Hastily taking important documents, go home, but something went wrong as usual ... Can you get out of the hospital alive?

Download https://falcoware.com/AtTheHospital.php

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By OpaqueEncounter
      I have a very simple vertex/pixel shader for rendering a bunch of instances with a very simple lighting model.
      When testing, I noticed that the instances were becoming dimmer as the world transform scaling was increasing. I determined that this was due to the fact that the the value of float3 normal = mul(input.Normal, WorldInverseTranspose); was shrinking with the increased scaling of the world transform, but the unit portion of it appeared to be correct. To address this, I had to add normal = normalize(normal);. 
      I do not, for the life of me, understand why. The WorldInverseTranspose contains all of the components of the world transform (SetValueTranspose(Matrix.Invert(world * modelTransforms[mesh.ParentBone.Index]))) and the calculation appears to be correct as is.
      Why is the value requiring normalization? under);
      );
      float4 CalculatePositionInWorldViewProjection(float4 position, matrix world, matrix view, matrix projection) { float4 worldPosition = mul(position, world); float4 viewPosition = mul(worldPosition, view); return mul(viewPosition, projection); } VertexShaderOutput VS(VertexShaderInput input) { VertexShaderOutput output; matrix instanceWorldTransform = mul(World, transpose(input.InstanceTransform)); output.Position = CalculatePositionInWorldViewProjection(input.Position, instanceWorldTransform, View, Projection); float3 normal = mul(input.Normal, WorldInverseTranspose); normal = normalize(normal); float lightIntensity = -dot(normal, DiffuseLightDirection); output.Color = float4(saturate(DiffuseColor * DiffuseIntensity).xyz * lightIntensity, 1.0f); output.TextureCoordinate = SpriteSheetBoundsToTextureCoordinate(input.TextureCoordinate, input.SpriteSheetBounds); return output; } float4 PS(VertexShaderOutput input) : SV_Target { return Texture.Sample(Sampler, input.TextureCoordinate) * input.Color; }  
    • By Djinotan
      Hello, my name is Dmitry and I am composeur and sound designer. I am new on this forum, but I write music for 4 years.
      Mail - motorindmitry87@gmail.com
      Skype - Djino1208
      Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004161284063
      All my music you can find here -
      Intro for A.S.H. indie game - 

A.S.H. Gamplay - 
    • By abarnes
      Hello!
      I am a game development student in my second year of a three year program and I would like to start building my portfolio. I was thinking of creating some games to show what I can do to potential employers since I wont have any work related experience when I graduate. But as I'm sure you all know there are tons of ways to approach developing/designing a game and I'm curious if anyone had any insight as to any "standards" that come with this? Is it okay to use game engines like Unity, Unreal, Game Maker etc? Or would it be better to make a game from scratch to better show case your skills? Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!
    • By Mr McDurp
      lately I've been working on some ideas for a Game in construct 2 but my biggest setback is art. I have no skill in that aspect of things. I am looking to collaborate with an artist(not necessarily Professional) to bring some ideas to life. plz respond if interested
    • By Hilster
      Hello 2D Artists,
      I've started making a 2D Puzzle Adventure game for mobile and I'm looking for someone who would want in on creating assets for the game. The core of the programming is pretty much complete, you can walk within the grid laid out and push boxes, when there is an object on top of a pressure pad it will activate the linked objects or if there is one object with multiple linked pressure pads it requires you to activate all points for the object to become active. 

The level iteration for the game is quick and simple, a Photoshop file that is made of individual pixels that represents objects is put into the game and it creates the level out of those pixels with the assigned objects.
      The objects that need sprites created so far is the character, box, pressure pad, door, trap door, the walls, the stairs and the tiled background.
      I intend to add more objects so the amount I'd like to add will be extended.
      My motivations for posting here is to have something that looks nice to be able to display on my portfolio, so if you're looking for a working game that you can place your art into and improve the look of your portfolio then we're in business.
      Please reply with a few past examples of your art below and I'll be in touch!
  • Popular Now