• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Kai Keeper
      I finished this game a while ago, now I'm trying to make an introduction video before I put it on Steam, looking for feedback.
      I have already got some feedback from other people, and this is what they felt or some of the things I think the video doesn't do a good job: 1. I don't understand the core concept of the game. I think another video that explains the core concept of this game would be better.
      2. I feel that the video was too long, it showed way too many features.
      If you feel the same way, please let me know. If you have any other suggestions/feedback please don't hold back.
    • By MadeWithRealLemons
      Hello all, I'm pretty new to programming and game development but I'm currently studying computer science at FSU and am just working on a project on that side that I hope to put on my resume one day... Any and all advice would be welcome!  I made a quick, shitty, little dev vlog where I just spliced a few of the features I've added into a single video.
      Please leave a comment if you have any words of encouragement or advice!  
    • By abarnes
      Hello All!
      I am currently pursuing a degree in video game programming, so far I have completed an intro to programming course and object oriented programming course. Both were taught using C++ as the programming langauge which I know is very popular for game development, but in these classes we do not actually do any game development. I would like to start to build my skills with C++ for game development as that is a common required thing for a job and am looking for ways to do this. Any recommendations such as books to read or youtube videos to watch will be greatly appreciated!
    • By fgp069
      Hi there, this is my first time posting, but have been a long-time lurker in this community. I am currently developing a 3D game engine using a deferred renderer and OpenGL.
      I have successfully implemented recursive portals (and mirrors) in my engine utilizing the stencil buffer to mask out regions of the screen. This solution is very favorable as I am able to have dozens of separate views drawn at once without needing to worry about requiring multiple G-buffers for each individual (sub)view. I also benefit with being able to perform post processing effects over all views, only needing to apply them over what is visible (one pass per-section with stencil masking for no risk of overdraw).
      Now presently I am pondering ways of dealing with in-game camera displays (for an example think of the monitors from Half-Life 2). In the past I've handled these by rendering from the camera's perspective onto separate render target, and then in the final shading pass applying it as a texture. However I was greatly disappointed with the performance and the inability to combine with post-processing effects (or at least the way I do presently with portals). Another concern being that I wish to have scenes containing several unique camera screens at once (such as a security CCTV room), without needing to worry about the associated vram usage of having several G-Buffers.
      I wanted to ask more experienced members of this community if it would be possible to handle them in a similar fashion as I do with portals, but with the difference being for them to be transformed so they take on the appearance of a flat 2D surface. Would anybody with a more comprehensive understanding of matrix maths be able to tell me if this idea is feasible or not, and if so could come up with a possible solution?
      I hope all this makes enough sense. Any possible insight would be greatly appreciated!
    • By RoKabium Games
      While looking out for that pesky Terrator, our little alien is doing a bit of relaxed mining down on the new gas planet "Lelantos" this weekend.... 
      #gamedev #indiedev #madewithunity #screenshotsaturday
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Lethal Brutal Racing

Check out our new small Indie project. As you might have guessed from the title, you will be involved in violent races full of explosions, gunfire, jumps with dangerous obstacles on the tracks. You and your opponents have weapons that can smash any car. Destroy them first or they will get you instead. Take part in the races, and test yourself in the profession of brutal racing. Explore 25 different routes (on the beach, above the lava, and in the desert) while competing with different riders. Within each level you will receive messages from your rivals, and an invitation to take part in the race. Move up in ranking, earn money, and upgrade your car with nitro, engine, tires, armor, hydraulics and even rockets. Buy new cars equipped with more powerful weapons to get to the elite races. Find out how you stack up against other players in the online high score table.

. 3D racing 
. Shooting rivals
. Purchase upgrades and new cars
. Career mode of the 25 runs
. Various locations
. Bright graphics
. Dynamic music
. Online high score table
. Russian and English languages
. Not too demanding on your computer 

Download https://falcoware.com/LethalBrutalRacing.php

• Advertisement