• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[GAME][ANDROID][4.0+] What's that? - HARDEST LOGIC DRAWING GAME EVER

Hi,

I want to present my game called "What's that?". I developed it using Android Studio.

Download from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threemgames.whatsthat&hl=en

Youtube video gameplay:

qeqe.jpg.1da3307a60b5b29f2e5049d002809df1.jpgeqefqf.jpg.97619f8dff45413e901a056f4f59f994.jpg

It contains Google Play leadboards so you can compare your score with your friends.

It is an easy game in which u have to use your head and guess the names of 50 objects - things, animals or activities.

Use your imagination and on the basis of a few strokes deduce what may be in the drawing.

Open your mind because it will allow you to put together lines, dots and bows into one. When you are sure of what the drawing represents, enter the name using the letters at the bottom. If you have doubts or can not guess, use the tips. So to the work, wake up your mind, duck your mind in the missing elements and solve the mystery. Let the imagination be with you!

* 50 different puzzles

* An amazing quiz that stimulates the imagination

* Different degrees of puzzle difficulty in the quiz

It is FREE!

I am waiting for your comments :) .

Please, give me feedback. If you notice any bugs please tell me :) .

Thanks !

Edited by janek29

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By EddieK
      Hi, so I'm trying to pack 4 color values into a single 32-bit float but I'm having some issues. The resulting color values which I am getting are not correct. What could be wrong here?
      This is the part of code where I pack the 4 bytes into a single float in Java
      byte [] colorBytes = new byte[4]; colorBytes[0] = (byte)(color.x*256); colorBytes[1] = (byte)(color.y*256); colorBytes[2] = (byte)(color.z*256); colorBytes[3] = (byte)(color.w*256); vertexManager.appendVertexColorData(ByteBuffer.wrap(colorBytes).order(ByteOrder.LITTLE_ENDIAN).getFloat()); I also tried this:
      bitSh.x = 1.0f/(256.0f*256.0f*256.0f); bitSh.y = 1.0f/(256.0f*256.0f); bitSh.z = 1.0f/(256.0f); bitSh.w = 1.0f; color.x = object.vertexColorData[i*4+0]*r; color.y = object.vertexColorData[i*4+1]*g; color.z = object.vertexColorData[i*4+2]*b; color.w = object.vertexColorData[i*4+3]*a; vertexManager.appendVertexColorData(color.dot(bitSh)); But it didn't work either, though it gave me different results, both are incorrect.
      This is the vertex shader:
      uniform mat4 MVPMatrix; // model-view-projection matrix attribute vec4 position; attribute vec2 textureCoords; attribute float color; varying vec4 outColor; varying vec2 outTexCoords; const vec4 bitSh = vec4(256.0*256.0*256.0, 256.0*256.0, 256.0, 1.0); const vec4 bitMsk = vec4(0.0, 1.0/256.0, 1.0/256.0, 1.0/256.0); vec4 unpack_float(const float value) { vec4 res = fract(value * bitSh); res -= res.xxyz * bitMsk; return res; } void main() { outTexCoords = textureCoords; outColor = unpack_float(color); gl_Position = MVPMatrix * position; }  
      And this is the fragment shader:
      precision lowp float; uniform sampler2D texture; varying vec4 outColor; varying vec2 outTexCoords; varying vec3 outNormal; void main() { gl_FragColor = texture2D(texture, outTexCoords) * outColor; }  
      Thanks in advance.
    • By owenjr
      Hi there.
      I'm pretty new to this and I don't know if it has been asked before, but here I go.
      I'm developing a game using SFML and C++.
      I would like to use the "Tiled" tool to load maps into my game but I don't actually find any tutorial or guide on how to exaclty use it (I know that I have to read an XML file and stuff). I just step into diverse projects that make all a mess. 
      Anyone knows where can I find good information to make my map loader by myself?
      Thanks in advantage!!
    • By GhostarWhite7
      Today again I painted the next drawing. I look at him and I understand that something is wrong in him. Can problems with the prospect or with black and white or with the composition or is everything terrible? help me figure it out, help.. My english is not very well, i'm from russia and i want to draw for game

• By MHG OstryTM
      Hello guys,
      I've released my game for the first time. I'm very excited about it and I hope you'll enjoy the game - Beer Ranger. It's a retro-like puzzle-platfromer which makes you think a lot or die trying. You have a squad of skilled dwarfs with special powers and your goal is tasty beer. There is a lot of traps as well as many solutions how to endure them - it is up to your choice how to complete the level! 
      Link to the project: Project site
      Link to the Steam site with video: Beer Ranger
      Have fun and please write feedback if you feel up to.
      Some screens: 

• By Jamal Williams
      Hello, my name is Jamal and I've been interested in programming video games for a long time. I've attempted to make games in the past however, they never really got far or at least close enough to them being released. This is mainly because I was biting off more than I could chew. I know that before I ask this question, many people are going to discourage me from making an MMO. Please save those comments because I know exactly how hard it is to make an MMO. Which is why I am starting off small and then working towards making my game greater.

Anyhow, I plan on releasing a 2D Java game that is going to be hosted on my websites server. I wanted to make the game multiplayer(obviously) but I also wanted to make a system in which the player would log-in and then be able to access their characters in their account and play the story. I'm recently learning about sockets however, I was wondering if anyone had a method or even the slightest idea of how to save a player's information so that it could be loaded back into the game?
      I already have an idea where whenever the player logs in, you create a new initiate of a Player Object and then pass certain variables through. For example, the player logs in from one GameState and then goes into another GameState in which the Player() is called. When the Player() is called, it passes these values and these values tell the game where the player needs to be, etc.
      public class Player { String name; String race; int attack; int defense; public Player(String name, String race, int attack, int defense) { this.name = name; this.race = race; this.attack = attack; this.defense = defense; //etc } } I could always store these values into a SQL database so that way whenever the player logs in, I can just pull these values from there however, I was wondering if there was a better method for saving the player's data. Any thoughts?
  • Advertisement