Original music, looking for opinions. Could it fit in some way into video games?
My name is Dmitry Motorin and I've been a hobbyist musician and music writer for about 5 years. For now I haven't been too active looking for projects that need sounds or music.
I wrote music and sounds for many games. I write in different styles, such as - ambient, casual, blues, battle, epic, kid, jazz, electric, rock, country, orchestral and others. There is some of my works - Djinotan music
And there is a video to whom i made a sound -
1. Intro for A.S.H. indie game
2. Gameplay A.S.H game
Mail - email@example.com
Skype - Djino1208
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004161284063
I am Pierrick Querolle, I am a french professional sound designer and music composer and I’m looking for collaborations on projects.
I essentially worked for short films, animations and some music productions. With the passion for the immersive and technical power of video games and a collaboration with a video game localization company, I would like to dedicate myself to the audio and musical conception of your future projects.
► [AAA] Video Game Demo Reel - French Assistant Dubbing Editor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7k1nSB0Xfw
► « And Then… » Demo - Unreal Engine 4 Project : https://youtu.be/4Oq88jB9wsY?t=4m25s
About my favorite worlds, I really like Sci-Fi and Horror genres, all types of gameplays combined (Shooter, Platform…)
Musically open-minded, I am able to compose as well ambient themes as Epic Hybrid Orchestra themes. The combination of orchestral and electronic textures is one of my assets.
► An example with « Neopolis », one of my compositions : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTnMybTLchI
My areas of expertise :
• Interactive Music Composition
• Studio & Field Recording
• Sound Design
• Audio Editing & Mixing
• Audio Implementation
The guarantees of our future collaboration :
• A passionate professional composer and audio engineer
• Operational and complete workflow for any kind of commercial project
• Creation and treatment of audio files with professional tools, used by AAA studios
• Proficiency with Unity 2017 & Unreal Engine 4 [+ Wwise & FMod]
• Available, cooperative and self-motivated
Because there is some work to do and sometimes the audio gears are an investment, I can’t work for free (only paid or royalty contract accepted).
You can find more content on my website, on my portfolio : https://pierrickinfrasound.wixsite.com/infra-sound
If you would like to contact me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your consideration !
Hey there! My name is Cpaws and I compose music, sound effects and overall sound design for video games and film. I'm looking to work on a horror game mainly for fun and as an addition to my portfolio. I've used Unity & Wwise before for audio implementation.
If you're interested in working together, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Here's a few demo reels of my past projects:
Here's some snippets of some quick game music I've composed: https://soundcloud.com/cpawsmusic/sets/cpaws-video-game-film-music
Here's my portfolio/website: https://CpawsMusic.com/
I'm one of the creators of the Colossal Game Music Collection and, as we now approach the end of the first year in which the collection has been released, we are currently planning our first major update to it... As such, we thought it would be cool to ask you guys first about what sort of music content indie devs are most looking for and what they think it's currently missing on the asset markets. We would truly appreciate your opinions on this, as it would be crucial to improve the quality and usability of our collection. Here it goes:
- Our first question is in regards to the type of music currently available to indie devs (for example "Action", "Horror", "Fantasy"...) and not just in regards to the game genre, but also to the type of instrumentation / production (for example "Electronic", "Orchestral", "Ambient"...). What type of game music asset types are you most in need these days and feel like they're lacking on the marketplaces?
- The second question is in regards to how the music itself is presented in the asset packs. For instance, we have been making 5 original tracks per pack available on the collection, available as both full tracks and seamless loops (sometimes with also smaller / longer versions available, as well as multiple small loops). Do you think this is the best approach? Or would you prefer the music to be presented in any other way?
Any other information you can give is also very much welcomed.