• Advertisement
cursetalegame

Looking for 3D artist for online game (Madrid)

Hi! We are a small team and we are designing a multiplayer online game for mobile and web platforms. We are two developers and one designer and we are looking for 3D artist to join our project and try to carry out the project.

Our goal is taking the game to video games events within Europe and try to find investors to work full time on it and build a StartUp. If you are interested in joining the project, send us an email to cursetalegame@gmail.com and we can provide more details :)

Advertisement
  • Hi there.

I am an artist with working experience in art, graphic and 3D animation. I have won a worldwide art competition for my Illustrations and am have designed concept art for a games that have unfortunately ran out of funding.I am interested in joining and see if we can create some really cool material. Hope you like my work. Thanks mate. Andy. 

Awaken_Page_3.jpg

Awaken_Page_4.jpg

wwweee.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Aggrojag
      Hello!
      I'm working on a game that is quite personal to me. It touches on my own depression, obsessions, phobias, etc. It's a narrative driven dark comedy with some small aspects of platforming and puzzle solving. The project is rather small as well. It touches on topics such as suicide, mental illness, family, corruption, free-will, and redemption. We are using Trello at this time to track tasks & progress, you will be expected to use this. We are using Discord for general conversations, you will be expected to use this. Documentation, builds, and assets are stored in GDrive. I'd say we're about 60% complete overall, including 0 animations being completed. I have prototype builds that are available upon request.
      First, I'm looking for a 2D sprite artist, not pixelated, that can compliment the style of the attached images. The player character's animations will be a bit more extensive than a typical platformer, however there are only 2 major characters that will need animation. There will be many death animations, and some other strange dealings with the character that will need animated. A full list of necessary animations is available upon request. All static pieces, encompassing most of the environment, is already being handled by a separate artist (couple images below). For a better understanding of how things will look once finalized (shaders, etc), please watch the attached video at the bottom. We plan on playing around with bump-mapping for dynamic lighting on the sprites. This may result in additional work if we carry on down that route, which is looking increasingly unlikely. If we change out mind, this would likely be by using the alpha channel to carry information about height/depth. At the bottom you will find the a reference for the type of art style I'm looking for (it's not 100% accurate, but damn close).
      We are looking to bring on a SFX designer at this time. Full list of required SFX will be available upon request, as well as a build with all elements related to sound implemented in some form (many SFXs pulled from the web for now). Will likely require some field recording, and some pretty strange SFX for when things get weird. I imagine a good portion of these will be quite fun to create.
      Lastly, I'm looking for a male voice actor, English should be your primary language. There will be at minimum two characters that will need to be brought to life through vocals. They are a very core part of the game, though they will never be shown on screen. As a reminder, this is a rather dark comedy, so be prepared for some insanity in your portrayal of these characters. The first voice is similar to Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A reference for the second voice would be a mix of Ren (Ren & Stimpy), and Android 21 (DragonBallFighterZ). Due to formatting, I'm not including YouTube links in the post, sorry.
      To those still interested:
      I do plan to post this on itch.io and wherever else I can put it that makes sense. I fully expect to make nothing off this project, as should you. However, in the case that money is made, a rev share model will be in place.
      This project is exercise in polish, this means some experimentation will be needed along with some reworking of assets as they're provided.

WIP Scene with our custom shaders attached (platforms are lazily placed, as this was an asset test):

A scene with a temporary character & dynamic lighting:

A scene with dynamic lighting and temp character:

Unshaded asset:

Scene3.mp4 A WIP scene with completed shaders.
      If you made it to the bottom, thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.
    • By CocoaColetto
      I am basically brand new to the gaming industry business wise although I have been a gamer for years. I officially started my game publishing company, and being as though I am only 20, I have no connects to the gaming industry. Of course, I'm still going to do more internet research, but I thought why not ask folks who may have business hands in the gaming community? If anyone is questioning, my game prototype is basically done (I designed it myself) and its very detailed and I am going to start searching for a team to help me build it. Thank you. 
    • By recp
      Hello,
      How can I get center of scene or node or model? What is best way to do this? Scene structure:
      Scene   |   o - Node[s]            |            o - Model[s] // Mesh                       |                       o - Primitive[s] // Sub-Mesh                                    |                                    o local AABB and world AABB I'm using AABB's center as center of primitive and I'm combining all AABB boxes to build an AABB for scene. When I visualized the boxes it seems work as expected. 
      But I need to get center of scene, node or model for apply rotation around center. Because I'm using a trackball for rotating attached node or model. Currently I'm using scene's AABB's center as rotation point (pivot), for single object it is working. After rotation is completed center of primitive remains same which it should be, I think. But if I load a scene which contains multiple models or primitives, after rotation is completed center of scene's AABB is moving (I'm using that as center of scene). Because every time rotation is completed, new AABB is calculated for scene by combining all sub AABB boxes. I think this may be a normal because there is no balance between AABB boxes while rotating. For instance if I use two same CUBE without rotations center of new scene's AABB remains same.
      My solution (it seems work for now):
      I created new center member (vec3) in scene struct:
      scene->center    = vec3(0); scene->primCount = 0; for prim in primitivesInFrustum    scene->center += prim->aabb->center;    scene->primCount++; scene->center = scene->center / scene->primCount Now I'm using this center as center of scene instead of scene->aabb->center and it seems work.
      My question is that what is best way to get center of scene, node or model? How do you get the center for rotation? Any suggestions? Am I doing right? 
      Thanks
  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!