• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Pixelated_Nate
      Hello all!
      I'm currently designing a 2D, Puzzle/Action RPG, in a similar vein to Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past, in Unity and require a Programmer partner in which to work with me.
      The project, yet to be titled, will feature:
      A semi-open world, represented through pixel art, in which the player traverses to enter dungeons and advance the story. A handful of side-quests that require memorizing details and using puzzle-mechanics. A fast-paced, melee combat system that will include dodging, blocking and utilizing four different attack types that can be switched on the fly. A simple inventory of "Key Items" to be used in order to advance the story. Day & Night system and Weather Effects, with weather effecting combat.  A very simple Dialogue System to convey information via colored text. Saving/Loading via exporting and importing a physical save file. Majority of the project is already planned out, with plans to release commercially and splitting the profits equally among the two of us. 
      I would request that the applicant is able to work semi-independently, following an outline, and that they have experience in both C# programming  *and* putting those scripts to use inside Unity, whilst I will be creating the Art, Music/SFX and doing Level Design (Though if you are also comfortable in assisting me with these, I wouldn't be opposed.).
      Work will be shared in either Github or Unity Collab (Applicants preference), with communication done via Discord. 
      For more information and to apply, please contact me at nathan.jenkins1012@gmail.com
      Thanks for reading! 
    • By Just4lol
      I'm looking for my dream teammate(s) to help me work on my Unity game. I still dont know where Im going with that project but I want to make a good final product that I would be able to sell or publish it for free on Steam.  Here a video of the prototype (The only thing I dint made is the skybox) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Otmt9jRkc
      My discord : Just4lol#46982
      I want somone at least as competent as me : 
      - I want somone with at least one year of experience in Unity (already worked with scriptable object and know oop).
      - Already worked with shaders or can do editors tools is a plus.
      - Can do 3d models in Blender or can do 2d art for the ui or particles effects.
      - Can make soundtracks or sound effects a bonus.
      Im a french Canadian so mind my english I will do my best to edit any errors I see. 
    • By Enerjak
      protected void menuImage_ChildClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) { if(pbxPhoto.Image != null && sender is MenuItem) { MenuItem mi = (MenuItem)sender; pbxPhoto.SizeMode = modeMenuArray[mi.Index]; pbxPhoto.Invalidate(); } } I'm trying to make one click function to handle multiple menus. Using this code does not work when I click the menu buttons after the image is loaded in the picture box. Here is where I set the event handler of both menu items. 
      // // menuStretch // this.menuStretch.Name = "menuStretch"; this.menuStretch.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(152, 22); this.menuStretch.Text = "S&tretch to Fit"; this.menuStretch.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.menuImage_ChildClick); // // menuActual // this.menuActual.Name = "menuActual"; this.menuActual.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(152, 22); this.menuActual.Text = "&Actual Size"; this.menuActual.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.menuImage_ChildClick); Menu Stretch and Menu Actual are ToolStripMenuItems, which don't have an index variable as I've noticed. How do I get this to work? Otherwise I have to make a separate event function per menu item, which, depending on the amount of image properties, could be a a lot. 
    • By Dave Haylett
      Hi there,
      I need a simple(ish) MP3 player for my C# WPF project. Sound isn't a major player in my project, but I do need to be able to play a couple of MP3s at the same time (loaded in as Content).
      I'm currently using the standard MediaPlayer library just to get a placeholder in there, but it does not meet these requirements:
      * Looping - no matter what I try, there's always a split-second break in the sound when it comes to looping (a few of the sounds are short tune loops, and the brief pause when looping really stands out like a sore... ear...!)
      * Mixing - at times I need to play a couple of samples simultaneously, but I don't believe MediaPlayer can support this. Having said this I've not tried invoking more than one MediaPlayer class at the same time.
      Are there any suggestions? I've browsed through NuGet but I'm surprised I can't find anything really useful.
    • By Hitler!ewqe
      till now 
      i made almost perfect mouse selection unit 
      i mean rts style c# mouse scrtips 
      this works almost all of the warc3 game mouse function 
      now i want to unit to move with navmesh 
      please help me 
      this doesn work T.T 
      im so sorry guys i forgot if (Physics.Raycast(Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition), out hit, 100))
      this im so sorry 
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Win UWP Store, C#, SharpDX d3d11] How to get gpu driver version?

we're having some issues where some users fail to create any adapters and we cannot replicate it.

For this reason we want to get as much PC info as possible and the one thing I cannot get is gpu driver version.

The issue is that we can't use some handy C# stuff since UWP apps can't use some hardware identification classes, so using SharpDX api is probably the only way.

The problem is that I cannot find any functions that would return it. The Adapter Description(1) doesn't contain it.

Any suggestions? Can driver version be queried with C++ D3D11 so I'd know where to look in SharpDX?
There is like zero information on this on the web... One old topic which has no answers...