• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
n3Xus

[Win UWP Store, C#, SharpDX d3d11] How to get gpu driver version?

This topic is 475 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi,

we're having some issues where some users fail to create any adapters and we cannot replicate it.

For this reason we want to get as much PC info as possible and the one thing I cannot get is gpu driver version.

The issue is that we can't use some handy C# stuff since UWP apps can't use some hardware identification classes, so using SharpDX api is probably the only way.

The problem is that I cannot find any functions that would return it. The Adapter Description(1) doesn't contain it.

Any suggestions? Can driver version be queried with C++ D3D11 so I'd know where to look in SharpDX?
There is like zero information on this on the web... One old topic which has no answers...

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!