• Advertisement
Peter LeCraw

Building a team for a Tycoon game

This topic is 400 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Looking to build a small team of a few developers to create a low-poly Tycoon management game in Unreal Engine 4.

Current Needs

• A programmer fairly-well versed in optimizing algorithms for large datasets and understanding the limitations thereof. (e.g. flow field pathfinding and algorithm development.)
  • An artist/modeler capable of creating low-poly models and helping design the look and feel of the game.

I have a rough framework for how the game will proceed, but the details are still being established. As a member of this team you will have a large role in shaping those details and how the player will interact with the game.

PM me with details if you're interested.

Edited by Peter LeCraw

Advertisement

Hi there.  

I am an artist with working experience in art, graphic and 3D animation. I have won a worldwide art competition for my Illustrations and am have designed concept art for a games that have unfortunately ran out of funding.I am interested in joining and see if we can create some really cool material. Hope you like my work. Thanks. Andy. 

Awaken_Page_3.jpg

Awaken_Page_4.jpg

wwweee.jpg

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!