• Advertisement
toheka1brian

UI/UX Designers & Animators

Looking for UI/UX designers to design the visuals for the mobile app of Runeseekers.

Also looking for animators to create a short cinematic video for the Kickstarter campaign of Runeseekers.

If anyone is a fan MOBA's this project may appeal to you! :D

Our current team:

Brian Metz - Lead Designer

Amber ansdell - Producer

Andrew Menjivar - Art Lead

Reinhold Heib - Lead Programmer

Environment Artist - Ziwie Pan

Designer - Dominic Camuglia

2D Artists - Omar Field & Joshua Shel

3D Modelers - Dean May, Hannah Friedman & Chris Ruiz

Programmer - Mario Dev

UI/UX Programmer - Leonard Perez

Contact info:

runeseekersus@gmail.com

brianmwriter@gmail.com

Runeseekers Flyer.png

Edited by toheka1brian

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Similar Content

• By davejones
      I have been doing research into optimising 3d models in 3ds max. There seems to be so many different ways to optimise 3d models. I am unsure which method is the best and have been trying different tools such as the pro optimizer tool in 3ds max. Does anyone know the best way to optimise 3d models in 3ds max? I am trying to reduce the file size whilst maintain a high quality model. So produce a low polygon model which looks like a high polygon model. 
    • By MelonCollie
      Hi Everyone,

My name is Bob Pepek, I'm an audio post production engineer for film / TV. I'm looking to try my hand at Game Audio. Did you know that great sound design is rarely ever noticed but is always felt by an audience? That's where I can help.
      I've worked as the dialogue editor and sound designer for Sprout / NBC's Saturday morning cartoon Astroblast. I sound design for the web-series Channelate (hosted by Explosm / Cyanide and Happiness). Though most notably work as the go-to sound designer for the hundreds of the LEGO Star Wars / Marvel / Ninjago product animations and mini-movies.

My past sound design clients include NBC, ESPN, LucasArts, LEGO, Sprout Network, Disney, Sci-Fi Network, Walmart,  Sesame Street, The list goes on and on! Below I've included a link to my demo reel as well as other projects I have done sound design for:

Sound Design Reel
      https://vimeo.com/214093302

Other Work (Channelate, Explainer Vids, Ads)
      meloncollieproductions.com/work/

360 Sound Designs (LEGO Star Wars / Avengers: Infinity War)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gdss2fANPQ
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj7Leyaq780
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJzPu_tw6eY

Recent Film Work:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFXobIMAgM
      https://vimeo.com/273203490
      https://vimeo.com/229448486

If you're looking for a sound designer I'd love to help out! Feel free to reach out at bobpepek@gmail.com. 

Cheers,
      Bob
    • By HomeBrewArcana
      Hey All,
      I'm looking to get into the gaming industry. I've skirted around the idea for a long time, always thinking that I couldn't do it. I've finally decided to take the plunge.

My question is whether it's worth going to school for game design/coding etc. I've been writing content for paper games for a while, and have a good idea of story and some basic design. But I have next to no technical know how. 

My instinct is that such things can be learned with a lot of practice, video tutorials, and more practice. I've also heard that a degree is not really that important, since you get hired based on your portfolio/prototypes. Why not just make the games?
      But won't a degree help with contacts and mentoring--I'm not a great networker.

Of course, it'll plunge me into more debt, but...
      If anyone has advice, let me know. Also any idea of a program to start with: Game Maker, Unity, Godot, Construct, Stencyl--I've heard good things about them all, so much so that I don't know which would be best to start with!

Thanks
    • By Luca Falco
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMoc52DEoC8     ABOUT THE GAME: Room54 is a first-person Horror/adventure  Videogame for pc,mac and linux users. the game is currently under development by a very small team, we put so much effort in this project and we are keep doing our best for that we are going to launch a kickstarter campaing in order to reach our ideal budget to complete the project, we hope the GameDev community can help us a lot                      STORY:   Daniel is a family father like many other, one day he decide with your wife and his daughter  to spend her winter holidays at their mountain house that they have recently buy in  mountain ,a  wonderful place surrounded by the nature of the woods,  Completely far away from the caotic city life. During their holidays Daniel and his family will understand that they are not welcome there and they will discover an  hided and disturbing part of the valley that they have never seen before                       GAMEPLAY:   You will play as Daniel, a father that will try to save his family, your gameplay will be focused on discovering secrets places around valley,investigating and trying to survive, you will find object that will help you solve enigma and to stay alive. The immersive audio and  environment will make you feel constantly follow by an high anxiety dose  during the game.                         SOCIAL PAGES:     Follow us to get the latest development news and insights     IndieDB:     http://www.indiedb.com/games/room54   Twitter:       https://twitter.com/Room54Thegame   facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Room54/
    • By Developer Dre Reid
      Hello fellow game devs I am seeking some answers to a somewhat simple question. Now I always thought that when a dev was going to work on a new game to publish he/she should keep some aspects secret infill time to release then he/she can give out needed information pertaining to the game to the public as a marketing tactic. However I had a discussion with other game devs who stated that my way was somewhat not right and the only reason I had such thoughts was due to me being a smaller indie dev who was afraid of having my idea stolen. 
      Therefore I would honestly like to know if my way was right or were the other devs correct. If I were to start working on a new game and give out information about it online via social media would I be risking my idea being stolen and it being made faster and better by another developer or team of developers. Am...Am I paranoid??? 
    • By shadow_archer
      hello!
      so i had this idea of a game i wanted to make that i had in mind for years and i wanted to try to execute it (at least partiality).
      problem is, i don't really know what kind of game style this game can fall under and i don't really know where to start learning sources and design wise :/ .
      i want to create a management style game and all the controls the user has are through a menu of some sort similar to this (this particular example is from a game called '911 operator' by jutsu games):

to find more information about how i can create such a game i really want to know what's the name of this style of game, mostly GUI controlled game.
      aside from that i'm looking for a bit of advice,
      which engine would be best for such a game? i'm fluent in C++,C# and python so any game engine you can throw at me is great!
      are there any good sources to learn from before jumping into this kind of game, tutorials of some sort perhaps?

thanks so much to anyone who answers, this really means a lot to me!
    • By orion87
      I know that pre-rendered games use images of 3D scenes rendered on other hardware; then these images are used as backgrounds. I was wondering if the power of the console is irrelevant to visualize these images. What I mean exactly is: if the console only visualizes these images, and so it must not compute them as it does with games rendered in real time, is it possible that a pre-rendered game, created with the more sophisticated hardware and techniques today, can be visualized correctly with a console like Playstation 1 without problems (resolution and some other factor aside)? For example, to use pre-rendered images like those of Resident Evil 0 (Nintendo Gamecube) on the Playstation 1. Or does the console has its limits regarding the pre-rendered images which it is able to visualize?
      Another question which connects to the previous one: what is the difference between pre-rendered images of games and the realistic scenarios used by architects etc? Can those realistic scenarios used as pre-rendered backgrounds? I did this reasoning: if with my dated computer (so with my Nvidia Geforce go 7300 Turbocache) of 2006 I can visualize renderings created with the most advanced hardware today, this should be the same regarding the matter of pre-rendered backgrounds created today with the most advanced hardware, put in old consoles like Playstation 1. Is this reasoning correct?
    • By Pixeye
      ACTORS is a small framework explicitly built for Unit3d. It is used to ease the pain of decoupling data from behaviors without tons of boilerplate code. It relies on Unity3d scripting monobehavior concept but without unnecessary overhead.   All game related entities are called Actors - they inherit from monobehavior and take role of container of data and behavior components.  Like that :   public class ActorPlayer : Actor, ITick { [FoldoutGroup("Setup")] public DataMove dataMove; protected override void Setup() { Add(dataMove); Add<BehaviorInput>(); } } [System.Serializable] public class DataMove : IData { public float x; public float y; public void Dispose() { } } public class BehaviorInput : Behavior, ITick { [Bind] private DataMove dataMove; public override void OnTick() { dataMove.x = Input.GetAxis("Horizontal"); dataMove.y = Input.GetAxis("Vertical"); } } The framework includes:
      Time management Custom Update Management.   While Monobehavior update method can be used only with inherited mono components, you can use framework Update method in ANY script.
      public class MyCustomClass : ITick{ public MyCustomClass(){    ProcessingUpdate.Default.Add(this); } public void Tick(){      } }  
      Object pooling both for game objects and plain c# objects Signal-event system Toolbox-singleton ( a simple servie locator ) Simple ECS for actors  Unity additive scenes solution Blueprints - scriptable objects to define common actors data Extended tags system Timers for delayed action Timer.Add(0.75f, () => actor.tags.Remove(Tag.StateImmortal)); FoldGroup attribute to make your inspector look more organized:

Bind attribute for lazy initialization of components inside of behaviors
        [Bind] private DataMove dataMove;   Currently I'm working on documentation and example projects. I use framework in my working projects and always keep it updated. 
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!