• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Airavat - An endless space survival game.

Hey guys!

We have released Airavat on GooglePlayIt is an endless space survival game. The rules are simple, but the game is hard to master. In Airavat, you will control a very ancient spaceship built by the people of Indus Valley Civilization. The gravity of stars is the biggest enemy and you need to protect the spaceship and keep away from the stars. Build a high score by avoiding as many stars as you can.

Airavat is a minimalist game with:

- Insane touch controls
- Great music
- Awesome nebular backgrounds

Download. Enjoy. Share.

Screenshot_20170901-180554.png

Screenshot_20170901-180600.png

Screenshot_20170901-180733.png

Screenshot_20170901-180750.png

Screenshot_20170901-180915.png

Screenshot_20170901-180931.png

Screenshot_20170901-181021.png

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By Yacec
      Hello,
      I recently started going into GameDev for real and I made simple game for iOS platform. It is written in Swift and uses SpriteKit framework. Please give me some feedback about my game because i don't know if I have any potential for making games. I don't want make mobile games but it is some sort of warm up.
      Link for game in App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorize-quick/id1167120774?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
      Thanks in advance!

• By nick1
      Hello,

I have limited programming experience in C++, but have always had a passion for games.  Where do I start?  I have a rough idea of the type of game I want to develop and am ready to commit the time necessary to learn new languages.  Are mobile games too difficult to begin with? Should I begin learning the basics of keyboard controls before attempting touch screens?  I would appreciate any input or advice!
      Thanks!
      Nick1
    • By Strifexxx
      Hi guys, check out our new game about sticks. Feedback welcome!
      Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stickman.destruction.annihilation4
      Youtube:
      Stickman Destruction 4 Annihilation is a sequel to the legendary game of survival, where to make incredible tricks, driving different transport and getting into different crash! The game is made in the best traditions of simulator games with ragdoll physics elements. Make incredible jumps and tricks and destroy the enemy! Your task is make the finish alive or dead!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/577850349043463/
      VK: https://vk.com/club122273704
    • By EddieK
      Hi I am having this problem where I am drawing 4000 squares on screen, using VBO's and IBO's but the framerate on my Huawei P9 is only 24 FPS. Considering it has 8-core CPU and a pretty powerful GPU, I don't think it is not capable of drawing 4000 textured squares at 60FPS.
      I checked the DMMS and found out that most of the time spent was by the put() method of the FloatBuffer, but the strange thing is that if I'm drawing these squares outside of the view frustum, the FPS increases. And I'm not using frustum culling. 
      If you have any ideas what could be causing this, please share them with me. Thank you in advance.
    • By EddieK
      Hi, so I am trying to implement packed VBO's with indexing on OpenGL but I have run across problems. It worked fine when I had separate buffers for vertex positions, colors and texture coordinates. But when I tried to put everything into a single packed buffer, it completely glitched out. Here's the code which I am using:
      this.vertexData.position(0); this.indexData.position(0); int stride = (3 + 4 + 2) * 4; GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[0]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexData.capacity()*4, vertexData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); ShaderAttributes attributes = graphicsSystem.getShader().getAttributes(); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(positionAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(positionAttrID, dimensions, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, stride, 0); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(colorAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(colorAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, stride, dimensions * 4); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(texCoordAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(texCoordAttrID, 2, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, stride, (dimensions + 4) * 4); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[3]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, indexData.capacity()*2, indexData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glDrawElements(mode, count, GLES20.GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, 0); The data in vertex buffer is ordered like this:
      Vertex X, vertex Y, vertex Z, Color r, color g, color b, color a, Tex coord x, tex coord z and so on... (And I am pretty certain that the buffer I'm using is in this order)
      This is the version of the code which worked fine:
      this.vertexData.position(0); this.vertexColorData.position(0); this.vertexTexCoordData.position(0); this.indexData.position(0); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[0]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexPositionData.capacity()*4, vertexPositionData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); ShaderAttributes attributes = graphicsSystem.getShader().getAttributes(); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(positionAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(positionAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[1]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexColorData.capacity()*4, vertexColorData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(colorAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(colorAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[2]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ARRAY_BUFFER, vertexTexCoordData.capacity()*4, vertexTexCoordData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glEnableVertexAttribArray(textCoordAttrID); GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(textCoordAttrID, 4, GLES20.GL_FLOAT, false, 0, 0); */ GLES20.glBindBuffer(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, buffers[3]); GLES20.glBufferData(GLES20.GL_ELEMENT_ARRAY_BUFFER, indexData.capacity()*2, indexData, GLES20.GL_STATIC_DRAW); GLES20.glDrawElements(mode, count, GLES20.GL_UNSIGNED_SHORT, 0); This is the output of the non working code:

From this picture I can see that some of the vertex positions are good, but for some reason every renderable object from the game has a at least one vertex position of value 0
      Thank in advance,
      Ed
  • Advertisement