• Advertisement

Looking for project

Hi, I'm a professional developer with 4 years of experience in web technologies with basic knowledge in Unity and Unreal(developed few simple pet projects). Looking for a hobby project. Good profiency in C++ and basic in C#, tried some stuff also in APIs like DirectX and Vulkan. 

Edited by Strange man

Advertisement

Hi, strange man what exactly are you looking for?

For example do you want to join a project well into development or one just starting?

Do you want it for experience?

How much time can you give to the project?

What kind of games are you hoping for?

As scouting has said. What type of projects genre wise?  

Have a look through the showcase and indie project forums and if you like anything there you can approach devs as well. 

Answering questions above, the project doesn't matter, if it's starting or in development as long it's has good planning what to do(like trello task management) and good team cooperation(like slack/skype/discord, regular meetups and so on). 

I can allocate from start about 10 hours/week, mostly on weekends. I'm looking for experience, but if all goes well I don't plan to change anything and will stick to the end. 

Well I'm ok with all genres except simulators(like sims, city, goat, truck etc.) and survival/horror. 

Thanks for advice.