• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By tedyage
         I want to output the Image file from the shaderresourceview of the rendertexture, so I have to transfer the shaderresourceview into a image object, and I don't know how to do this. Could you help me with it? 
         PS:I am using SharpDx to develop my program. So it's better be coding by C#. Many thanks.
    • By GlassBear
      From the team of Asterion we want to show you a small preview of how our level is looking so far.. We have been working on textures and props and we are really happy with the results. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you!

• By shooter9688
      Once I needed a program for packing an atlas with 3d models. I could not find one, so I made it.
      Now it has only basic functionality. Should I improve it further? Does it need someone else?
      Link to download(for Windows): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CLizcUAOsYnbdfyKCYDcGxmso79GPBuv
    • By MarcinWSB
      I have found an example here:   http://xboxforums.create.msdn.com/forums/t/66208.aspx   about sharing surfaces/textures created by DX11 into the ID2D1DCRenderTarget, however the above example is based on SwapChain bound to a window (hwnd)   What I need is to draw a shared texture into GDI as this is the only plugin interface in an old software I have. Any ideas ?   Here is what I do.   SharedSurface::SharedSurface(): { //Initialize the ID2D1Factory object D2D1CreateFactory(D2D1_FACTORY_TYPE_SINGLE_THREADED, &pD2DFactory); //D2D1CreateFactory(D2D1_FACTORY_TYPE_MULTI_THREADED, &pD2DFactory); //initialize the ID2D1DCRenderTarget D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_PROPERTIES props = D2D1::RenderTargetProperties( D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_TYPE_HARDWARE, // D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_TYPE_DEFAULT, D2D1::PixelFormat( DXGI_FORMAT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM, D2D1_ALPHA_MODE_PREMULTIPLIED), 0, 0, D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_USAGE_GDI_COMPATIBLE, D2D1_FEATURE_LEVEL_DEFAULT ); HRESULT hr = pD2DFactory->CreateDCRenderTarget(&props, &pRT); DWORD createDeviceFlags = 0; createDeviceFlags |= D3D11_CREATE_DEVICE_DEBUG; ID3D11DeviceContext* context; D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL fl; DXGI_SWAP_CHAIN_DESC sd; ZeroMemory( &sd, sizeof( sd ) ); sd.BufferCount = 1; sd.BufferDesc.Width = width; sd.BufferDesc.Height = height; sd.BufferDesc.Format = DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_UNORM; sd.BufferDesc.RefreshRate.Numerator = 60; sd.BufferDesc.RefreshRate.Denominator = 1; sd.BufferUsage = DXGI_USAGE_RENDER_TARGET_OUTPUT | DXGI_USAGE_SHARED; sd.OutputWindow = 0; // g_hWnd; sd.SampleDesc.Count = 1; sd.SampleDesc.Quality = 0; sd.Windowed = FALSE, // TRUE; hr = D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain(nullptr, D3D_DRIVER_TYPE_HARDWARE, nullptr, createDeviceFlags, nullptr, 0, D3D11_SDK_VERSION, &sd, &pSwapChain, &mDevice, &fl, &context); hr = m_pSwapChain->GetBuffer(0, IID_PPV_ARGS(&pBackBuffer)); } bool SharedSurface::CreateTexture(ID3D11Device* device, UINT width, UINT height) { HRESULT hr; D3D11_TEXTURE2D_DESC desc; ZeroMemory(&desc, sizeof(desc)); desc.Width = width; desc.Height = height; desc.MipLevels = 1; desc.ArraySize = 1; desc.Format = DXGI_FORMAT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM; desc.SampleDesc.Count = 1; desc.MiscFlags = D3D11_RESOURCE_MISC_SHARED_KEYEDMUTEX; // D3D11_RESOURCE_MISC_SHARED; // desc.Usage = D3D11_USAGE_DEFAULT; desc.BindFlags = D3D11_BIND_SHADER_RESOURCE | D3D11_BIND_RENDER_TARGET; desc.CPUAccessFlags = 0; // D3D11_CPU_ACCESS_READ; // 0; if (device != nullptr) mDevice = device; hr = mDevice->CreateTexture2D(&desc, NULL, &pTexture); IDXGIResource * pDXGIResource = NULL; hr = pTexture->QueryInterface(__uuidof(IDXGIResource), (void **)&pDXGIResource); if SUCCEEDED(hr) { hr = pDXGIResource->GetSharedHandle(&sharedHandle); pDXGIResource->Release(); if SUCCEEDED(hr) { hr = pTexture->QueryInterface(__uuidof(IDXGIKeyedMutex), (LPVOID*)&pMutex); } } hr = pTexture->QueryInterface(__uuidof(IDXGISurface), (void **)&pSurface); FLOAT dpiX; FLOAT dpiY; pD2DFactory->GetDesktopDpi(&dpiX, &dpiY); D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_PROPERTIES props = D2D1::RenderTargetProperties(D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_TYPE_HARDWARE/*D2D1_RENDER_TARGET_TYPE_DEFAULT*/, D2D1::PixelFormat(DXGI_FORMAT_B8G8R8A8_UNORM, D2D1_ALPHA_MODE_PREMULTIPLIED),dpiX,dpiY); hr = pD2DFactory->CreateDxgiSurfaceRenderTarget(pBackBuffer,&props, &pBackBufferRT); DXGI_SURFACE_DESC sdesc; D2D1_BITMAP_PROPERTIES bp; ZeroMemory(&bp, sizeof(bp)); pSurface->GetDesc(&sdesc); bp.pixelFormat = D2D1::PixelFormat(sdesc.Format, D2D1_ALPHA_MODE_PREMULTIPLIED); hr = pBackBufferRT->CreateSharedBitmap(__uuidof(ID3D11Texture2D), pSurface,&bp, &pBitmap); return SUCCEEDED(hr); } void SharedSurface::Draw() { pBackBufferRT->BeginDraw(); pBackBufferRT->DrawBitmap(pBitmap); pBackBufferRT->EndDraw(); pBackBufferRT->Present(); } void SharedSurface::BindDC(HDC hdc, int width, int height) { RECT rct; rct.top = 0; rct.left = 0; rct.right = width; rct.bottom = height; pRT->BindDC(hdc, &rct); } // HOW TO EXCHANGE between pBackBufferRT and pRT ?  
    • By Liman3D

Dear artists and developers,
      We welcome you to join MaterialJam.com - our growing library of digital materials.
      The materials we offer are 100% ORIGINAL and FREE for everyone. We provide one free download everyday for any of the materials in our library. For those who need more downloads we have special offers.
      All of our the materials come with Royalty Free License and can be used right away in your projects.
      Enjoy having one more source of art assets!

MaterialJam.com , a service of Liman3D
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Create EASY 2D Game in Unity

My independent project that I create alone. I want to show in this video how I draw and create a level with the second boss in the game. Pleasant viewing. I hope you will not remain indifferent.

Edited by flatingo

• Advertisement