Concept Game ideas (from Reddit users) up for grabs

I posted a post on Reddit asking users for game ideas because I had reached a creators block(unfortunately), but one user, "notepad20" had an idea that caught my interest, we're now working together on this project. I feel like a jerk for leaving everyone elses idea just to hang because they're amazing ideas and I'd hate to have them thrown away. 

So I come here to ask if anyone wants to just do a side project and bring ideas to life! Here's the Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/gameideas/comments/6xsj7n/will_build_your_idea/ - enjoy digging through it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By DogmaStudios
      What techniques do you use to help develop the plot alongside gameplay when you finally have an idea for a story down?
    • By DavidMT
      A team has a position open for a 3D artist and/or modeler.
      Excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a team remotely. Great chance to extend your portfolio Candidates, if successful have the chance to join the team permanently with entry-level financial benefits. Revenue Share What they expect
      Excellent communication skills Portfolio of previous work If you are interested please attach a CV and/or relevant works to jobs@iamdavidmt.com

• By Dayze213
      Hello,

I have been working on a level design asset for a 2D RPG and I was wondering what would be the best way to push the concept in order to get additional assistance with improving on the idea. I know that a prototype/demo of the level is a good start, and that is what I am working on currently, but with this being just an idea for a dungeon style level what other methods could be used to get others to see my work? 
    • By Nikola Tesla
      Just wondering the best method for selling concept art and 3D character models? Is there anything that I should be sure to include in my drawing model sheets? Like character name, artist name, or story synopsis.
      Also, what methods are best for advertising, promoting, and sales of game assets. Is there anything I need to know before selling a game or game asset? Is Unreal Engine Marketplace a good place to start selling game assets like 3D modeled weapons, armor or characters?
      Is it very hard to get a game onto Steam, or are there better platforms to start with selling a game? What is Steams policy for allow a game into its market?
      I do apologize for the broad topic and the scattered questions. If anyone could provide any insight to any of these fields it would be helpful. Also, tried and tested methods are much more enlightening than simply accepting a Google search answer.
    • By ConsolaLarry
      This will be my third thread here, and I'll celebrate for being....engage in a forum community for this much by....er....ah yes, thanking everyone that has helped me in my previous two thread, esp to Kylotan for nuking my mistakenly submitted thread, also for the friendliness and patience of everyone toward me, a complete n00b. :confetti:
      As I've mentioned before in my previous threads and in the above paragraph, I know nothing. So I thought to myself: At least don't just sit there waiting for Jesus to come down and bless you with programming skills and do something! Thinking that, I wrote /have been writing out my ideas for my game while looking for pirated udemy courses (I'm broke btw fyi). The game is a big one, and it being my first game ever, lead me to thinking: "Maybe I'm taking more than what I can chew" after reading tips that can be generalized into "Making small game frequently first, then tackle big ones". But I plan to work on this game for quite a long time in a part-time manner
      Then it hit me. Most of the features I planned to include in the game is already there in, if not, have high similarity to, other games that I played and am playing. The thing is, most of those games are backed by companies like KOG Games, and other company that can...hit me with a copyright report. Why.....
      TL;DR: I think I picked the wrong to start my game making path, my game may get hit with copyright reports
      Again, I need advices, on these questions:
      - Am I taking the wrong path? I think I am taking the wrong path....
      - Should I be too worried on copyrights? If yes, how should I deal with it, tweaking the game or play "Dodge the Bullet"?
      Also, here is my game idea, at:
      Is this okay? Is there anything I can add in to spice things up or cross out? Also, I have an under-average skill in English so, if there are any clutter in my writing, let me know so I can clarify it to you.

Again, thank you you guys so much! >~<)/
  • Popular Now